Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

kntfkr posted:

I feel like they release this story every year. It's always some guy trying to sell a book. Matthew Lesko is the Zodiac Killer and he's still active.

???? :confused: ????

Is there a book attached to this? Because yeah, after that Black Dahlia bullshit a book hustle definitely increases my skepticism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Murdstone posted:

I looked up Case Breakers and they look more like they're angling for a True Crime TV show.

Instead of failing to find Bigfoot, they can fail to find the Zodiac.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Mega64 posted:

Bigfoot AND the Zodiac Killer are unfindable. Coincidence...?

:aaaaa:
GIVE THIS GOON A TV SHOW.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

The internet really is magical. :allears:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

The_Rob posted:

I mean legit they have no proof of anything though. Saying he has the same forehead lines as the police composite sketch is literally nothing. Police composite sketches are absolutely useless

Yeah, amateur sketches are where it's at!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Oh, this one's easy!

"I'm gently caress the
message. Hope Michael Jackson helps.
Square."