Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
we all carry the spirit of taco bell with us in different ways. i like to incorporate the Live Más lifestyle into my fashion choices by only having a handful of nice pieces, but mixing them up and creating new outfits. is it technically new? no. do people eat it up tho?? yes.

how do YOU live más ?? how does baja blast affect your day-to-day operations ???

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doritto

One of the more subtle ways I like to promote the live mas mentality is by replacing all of the baby food in the nursery I work at with a pate I make from beefy 5 layer burritos and Baja blast.

Escape From Noise

Getting married at a Taco Bell

Prof. Crocodile

I live my life one layer of reconstituted beef at a time

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bathing in a giant tub of meat-product

vanisher

"live mas" silkscreened onto a cheap canvas portrait with some flower designs hanging in my bathroom next to an ocean theme

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
To the tick-taco and you don't stop

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Prof. Crocodile

watering my houseplants with those neon-colored Powerade flavors that are only ever seen at tbell.

Percy Teatwillow

Escape From Noise posted:

Getting married at a Taco Bell

oh my god can you imagine a little chihuahua as the ring-bearer

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Percy Teatwillow

Prof. Crocodile posted:

watering my houseplants with those neon-colored Powerade flavors that are only ever seen at tbell.

dousing them in manzanita sol is basically the same as giving them direct sunlight

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Escape From Noise

Blasting liquid hell shits into every toilet unfortunate enough to cross my path.

Escape From Noise

Percy Teatwillow posted:

oh my god can you imagine a little chihuahua as the ring-bearer

it is very real.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
i live mas by randomly stoping an activity people enjoy. then i bring it back later.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
real reply though i buy up cans of baja esp that coconut one. i dont drink alot of soda but i like baja blast flavors of mnt dew. even if they all have a laxative in them because if i drink one i gotta poo poo in like 1hr. i wish they would bring sangrita back thats my favorite soda. and they were right to take it away i would probably have diabetes if they didnt.

Escape From Noise

How do I live mas?
This is how...

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
BYOB: we am become dirt

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Areola Grande

gotta keep that poo poo so so clean 🪥

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Areola Grande posted:

gotta keep that poo poo so so clean 🪥

i imagine it's the only thing that's not covered in poo poo after a taco bell wedding

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Areola Grande

your friend sk posted:

i imagine it's the only thing that's not covered in poo poo after a taco bell wedding

true. lolol

Percy Teatwillow

your friend sk posted:

that poor ordained minister

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

google THIS

Buddy this is My Big Day and if you think I'm not keeping the sauce bouquet you're Doritos Loco

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS posted:

Buddy this is My Big Day and if you think I'm not keeping the sauce bouquet you're Doritos Loco

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS posted:

astral needs to build a button that you can use to emptyquote a post right to the good post goldmine thread.

I will pay meagerly to make this happen.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Living mas by rubbing a little Baja Blast behind my ears so my wife will finally find me attractive

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

-live through the ditches and
--love through the witches and
---laugh in the back of my Dragula

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

-live through the ditches and
--love through the witches and
---laugh in the back of my Dragula

nut

eat prey, love

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
always up your order by at least 1 crunchy taco right at the end to get the cashier hyped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magistr

:smugdog:
well... lets just say I may have recontructed a local taco bell fast food location into my very own mansion...