Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

[Space Pirate]: I NEED to know about the morphball! What is the secret behind it?!
[TODD ARAN]: It just works.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

[Space Pirate]: I NEED to know about the morphball! What is the secret behind it?!
[TODD ARAN]: It just works.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

fadam posted:

Probably my GotY so far (I think I'm like 4/7ths of the way through). I really like how much precise aiming the game requires, it makes all the bosses a lot of fun. There's a bit too much lore/cutscene stuff for my taste and the loads are kind of bad, but everything else is a masterclass. My big fat thumbs are awful at platforming using a control stick but the game still feels insanely good to play.

4/7ths is a very precise fraction, I hope this guys calculations ended up being accurate…

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

apropos to nothing posted:

4/7ths is a very precise fraction, I hope this guys calculations ended up being accurate…

excuse me. you're talking about an imp zone pioneer.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
He plays the color blue in Magic: the Gathering, such computations are trivial.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I finally beat it

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Caithness posted:

I finally beat it

Congrats.

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

I got the tude now posted:

He plays the color blue in Magic: the Gathering, such computations are trivial.

this just be why some random goon reached out to me on discord a year ago asking if I knew how to get him banned. blue players ftl!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

i like how the devs knew there would be sequence breaks and included boss animations for items you shouldn’t really have yet.