Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Propaganda Bob
Aug 26, 2006

Not one step backwards!
I didn't watch the game, what the gently caress happened to the raiders? The Bears, really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Propaganda Bob posted:

I didn't watch the game, what the gently caress happened to the raiders? The Bears, really?

They're frauds OP

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Propaganda Bob posted:

The offense got dragged to hell by bad Oline play, penalties, drops and bad play calling

Fields has like 111 yards passing it wasn't on the defense

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I feel like the Raiders/Carr look awesome Week 1–4 every year.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
It feels like coach of the year is a two man race between Kingsbury and Brandon Staley. Whoever gets the one seed in their respective conferences probably.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

fsif posted:

I feel like the Raiders/Carr look awesome Week 1–4 every year.

The Raiders starters are quality, but there is zero depth so when the injuries start to mount it gets really ugly

Pork Chops Aplenty
Jan 11, 2008

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

The Browns really lost when they got the ball back up 1 and immediately played coward ball by running the ball on 3rd&10. They then followed that up with a lovely punt, just to make things even sadder.

That last drive was really terrible design and decision-making too. Absolutely baffling.

Actually, they lost when a phantom dpi call by the lovely refs gave the other team a free 40 yards and prevented turnover on downs, hth

Pork Chops Aplenty
Jan 11, 2008

Fixed rear end league

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Pork Chops Aplenty posted:

Actually, they lost when a phantom dpi call by the lovely refs gave the other team a free 40 yards and prevented turnover on downs, hth

Lol

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

For those who want some more info on Saquon's potential injury from earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpVO0ywXLrA

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Me rn

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/theStevenRuiz/status/1447329016940269568?t=WkB9Up4Y3csjcg-3yMgaFA&s=19

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

D-LINK posted:

The NFL is really odd. I don't know how the Steelers beat the snot out of this Bills team who are just taking it to the Chiefs so far

Whrn it comes to week 1

:matters:

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

perhaps the cleveland browns should consider following the rules

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

e: wrong thread

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Despera posted:

Whrn it comes to week 1

:matters:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Bills Cardinals super bowl sounds cool as gently caress

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Stay mad bitch

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

That'd be a real good one. I'm all for it.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

You know what's wrong with your team and have an easy fix of just cleaning damned house that seems likely to happen.

I also know at least most of what's wrong with my team but know that the fix is not going to come this season and know the person in charge of it will keep his job. (this is about Andy being too loyal and Spags keeping his job, I'm not far enough into my anger to think about Andy as anything other than awesome)

...but please don't test me.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Its gonna be dallas buffalo in a 90s style throwback.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

Its gonna be dallas buffalo in a 90s style throwback.

:hmmyes:

And we all know how that will go

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mahomes won’t be enough this year :yeshaha:

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/pgsween/status/1447425557378043907?t=BcAX98Ir2g4FDI1z8TEg8Q&s=19

This sucks

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

eat poo poo gruden

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
https://twitter.com/BuffaloBills/status/1447446197871026178?t=z0Tkus_c8SR4rdGjJbTbwQ&s=19
Bills going off

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lol

Nick Wright rocks in that he’s skip bayless but focused on trolling bills fans in particular

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

This isn't workable.

https://twitter.com/NextGenStats/status/1447307124862713859?s=20

This was always a multi year rebuild and it looks like the defense is far ahead of schedule. I thnk the fast start swayed expectations. Panthers just don't have anyone that can play offensive line in the middle. Only hope is Brown can plug in at guard.

It's going to take an offseason to fix this.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Like who are these fuckers

https://twitter.com/carolinahuddle/status/1447524198105198593?s=21

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

FizFashizzle posted:

This was always a multi year rebuild and it looks like the defense is far ahead of schedule. I thnk the fast start swayed expectations. Panthers just don't have anyone that can play offensive line in the middle. Only hope is Brown can plug in at guard.

It's going to take an offseason to fix this.

I said it multiple times, beating the Jets, Texans, and Saints probably wasn't something to get too excited about. You're right about the defense tho.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I still can't get over the fact that yesterday's game featured multiple doinks and, somehow, a kicker hitting the little flag on the upright.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he celebrated hitting the flag. would have done the same but not because i thought i made it

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Going great over here.
https://twitter.com/Michael_Nania/status/1447536709172928516

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Frank Clark getting 25 million this year for 3 tackles and no sacks. Hopefully he’s out of the league after this contract.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/SeifertESPN/status/1447536112407175176?t=4qoVRlQo5KrdOxgsFjE7Xw&s=19

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
The Bills are going to win the Super Bowl and I'm all about it

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

One of the worst modern defenses in history, the 2015 New Orleans Saints, gave up 6.6 y/p over the entire season.

Through 5 games the Chiefs are giving up 7.1 y/p.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Diva Cupcake posted:

One of the worst modern defenses in history, the 2015 New Orleans Saints, gave up 6.6 y/p over the entire season.

Through 5 games the Chiefs are giving up 7.1 y/p.

It's a rancid defense but the Chiefs' schedule has been no joke—Browns, Ravens, Chargers, Eagles, and the Bills.

Of course, looking ahead, it doesn't get a ton easier.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
If Mahomes is so good maybe he should score more to win. Duh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

DariusLikewise posted:

Frank Clark getting 25 million this year for 3 tackles and no sacks. Hopefully he’s out of the league after this contract.

It's not impossible that he's in prison for a year after this season.

I mean it is impossible, he has too much money and ability to hire good lawyers and really even California doesn't give too much a crap about guns. But still he's got those charges hanging over his head.