Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Ladies, are you tired of guys who are all talk and no vibrating?

Get yourself a MAN who knows how to vibrate dick and let out a thick liquid. Your breast and vaginas will thank you!

And for all the fellas, don't settle for a guy who won't match your vibrational frequency. Your breast and vaginas will thank you, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Ladies, are you tired of guys who are all talk and no vibrating?

Get yourself a MAN who knows how to vibrate dick and let out a thick liquid. Your breast and vaginas will thank you!

And for all the fellas, don't settle for a guy who won't match your vibrational frequency. Your breast and vaginas will thank you, too.

MAN... has a DICK! that is a HOOK!

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
I'd love to meet up with Rumpfo, but I need to visit the famous African priest first (to get dick size increased!).

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Never a wrong reason to post this.

https://youtu.be/NXyQ-OD3hM0

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Ventral EggSac posted:

I had a girl, thought she was the one till she made my dick let out a liquid of very low viscosity, had to break it off

I was dating this guy who had a vibrating dick, which was admittedly pretty fun, but then one day out of nowhere he stood up, pissed all over me, and looked really confused for a second before just leaving :mad:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Looking for a woman who can make dick vibrate hard enough to cut through a reinforced door or a bank vault.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My liquid is so thick it’s glass, but it breaks immediately due to all the vibrations.

Somebody please help me I’m in so much agony.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Well my thick liquid is used in concrete mixing. It's the strongest you can get!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
But is it mushroom shaped, that is the question

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I LOVE BIG TITITES! :D

naem
May 29, 2011

Colonel Cancer posted:

But is it mushroom shaped, that is the question

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Chinatown posted:

liquid, gas, or solid???

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
*points at the door*

just gotta psychologically break my new curvy vibrating facebook gf

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Soooo do I put a quarter in somewhere to make her vibrate?

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

One time I thought I made a hot girl vibrate and release thick liquid but it turned out I was just shaking up a jug of whipping cream I am not good with ladies

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Skeleton Ape posted:

I was dating this guy who had a vibrating dick, which was admittedly pretty fun, but then one day out of nowhere he stood up, pissed all over me, and looked really confused for a second before just leaving :mad:

Im sorry I can't be HIM

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

look out for this guy

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
this guy vibrates his dick

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

How many printers do I need to carry to feel the vibration?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just one but it has to be on and printing the whole way

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I still get these kinds of spam requests and have been for years. Thing is, if you were to report them as spam, FB would ban them as spam accounts. In the last year or so they generally go through the review process and get a pass for some reason. I guess FB is desperate for registered accounts no matter what the value of them is.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm vibrating so violently the location of my thick liquid can only be described by a probability matrix

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Chinatown posted:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

their name is Rumpfo and they didn't even mention their rump. so sick of rumps playing 3rd fiddle to breasts and vaginas.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Tarkus posted:

I still get these kinds of spam requests and have been for years. Thing is, if you were to report them as spam, FB would ban them as spam accounts. In the last year or so they generally go through the review process and get a pass for some reason. I guess FB is desperate for registered accounts no matter what the value of them is.

I've gotten "This is you in this video?! 💔" messages a lot recently

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Tarkus posted:

I guess FB is desperate for registered accounts no matter what the value of them is.

“Over 1 billion users, but more than half of them are bots/puppet accounts” doesn’t sound as impressive to investors

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I am a babe and i am fgiving u attention rn

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
vibrate bob and vagene

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MGnNfOy_To

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

MEIN RAVEN posted:

Soooo do I put a quarter in somewhere to make her vibrate?

A C-note, cheapass.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Thick liquid, thick life

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Thiquid

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

that's what they mean by "the vibe isn't right."

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Hot bhabbi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Thick em up