Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
where is your boundary
I don't even pee in the same building as my partner
Door remains firmly closed at all times
You can briefly drop in while they're dropping trou
Open door policy
I poop in front of my partner
I poop with my partner
I poop inside my partner
I just stealth poop in my Goku pants
View Results

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
bathroom etiquette in relationships. where do you draw the line? do you go in front of each other? it's not like you're seeing anything the two of you haven't seen before. on the other hand, yeah, some gross stuff happens in there. how do you handle it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

We can pee with the other present and not give a gently caress/laugh it off but poop is an absolute no, thanks for asking!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://tv.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/1eefa9c8-581d-4dda-8b0b-4627d53ed1bb

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

pee and poo is ok, but diarrhea is off limits.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

pee and poo is ok, but diarrhea is off limits.

loving prude

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Diarrhea is ok, but pee and regular poop is off limits.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

LuckyCat posted:

Diarrhea is ok, but pee and regular poop is off limits.

even worse prude

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
Kiss me, I'm pooping!

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Bronze Fonz posted:

We can pee with the other present and not give a gently caress/laugh it off but poop is an absolute no, thanks for asking!

This is the only appropriate response.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Take my poop, please!

fartman
Sep 19, 2021
One time I asked one of my old girlfriends to poop in front of me and lift up her buttcheeks so that I could watch the poop come out. She obliged, but only that one time. I haven’t had the desire for another viewing since

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

loving prude

sometimes when im peeing i can diarrhea a little bit and my partner doesnt notice so don't worry i sneak it in ;)

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

No man must ever know what happens behind the closed bathroom door! I don't care if it's been over 5 years! NO EXCEPTIONS! :tinfoil:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mr. Creakle posted:

No man must ever know what happens behind the closed bathroom door! I don't care if it's been over 5 years! NO EXCEPTIONS! :tinfoil:

have you been behind a door for 5 years?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

fartman posted:

One time I asked one of my old girlfriends to poop in front of me and lift up her buttcheeks so that I could watch the poop come out. She obliged, but only that one time. I haven’t had the desire for another viewing since

Lol

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I’ve made it clear that if I find any more blood on any bathroom surface that it’s divorce city.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I'm single so it's not much of an issue, but yeah open door policy throughout the apartment, including the front door

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Door Open or cats destroy door in order to have a collective witnessing of me making GBS threads.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Bathroom time is like the only private time I get. Stay the gently caress out.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

fartman posted:

You're happy enough whacking off to the memory hunh.

To contribute: Pee yes (if I'm busting and have to go while she's in the shower or vice versa), poop no. And I squeeze my pimples strictly in private, the main reason I put a lock on the bathroom door.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

We try to avoid it, but we poop in front of each other when it comes down to it. My wife doesn’t like me to be around when she puts her menstrual cup in tho; ironically that’s too personal for her

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I poo poo while dragging my bhole across the floor. It seems gross at first but then the camera pulls back and i painted a pretty picture, kinda like art attack

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Door closed with fan on to muffle sound, hell I'll even blast the sink tap to make more white noise if I'm really dropping some serious rear end turds. It's not that I would care, or she would, but we're just adults who understand that there's no allure in listening to and watching each other poo poo and piss and so we do the basic steps to make things more comfortable for our cohabitation

Gotta go? Hold it until they're out. Duh

wild poo poo, I know right

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Pissing and making GBS threads

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Dirty Sanchez is OK, but no Cleveland steamrollers.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
do not loving talk to me through the bathroom door while i'm pooping. do NOT

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I am a perma-bachelor with no meaningful human connections past or present, but like - I need privacy to poop. Trying to poop with someone in the bathroom with me sounds like an honest-to-god nightmare

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
pooping is done with the door locked if anyone else is home.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 29 days!)

i associate poo poo smells with men's public toilets and my dad's farts. so i'm not allowing it.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Y’all got two toilets in the bathroom for couples to be blasting dookies together?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

open door policy and I don't give a gently caress about menstruation, but we both draw the line at taking shits

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Or do y’all just bump butts on the same throne?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

What situation exactly would lead to you pooping in front of someone in a relationship?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Sophy Wackles posted:

What situation exactly would lead to you pooping in front of someone in a relationship?

Yeah honesty even my cheap college apartments with one bathroom had the sink/shower in one area then a second area with the toilet alone so there’s basically be no reason outside of like a sexual fetish to see your partner on the can.

We’re talking places in the 300-400/mo range in 20xx so certainly not decadent.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
i just say honey i gotta go play some guitar and then go to the toilet were I have an amp and quitar set up permanently and just shred hard with a HM-2 all dials to max and blow poo poo into the toilet like a old timey oil well striking black gold.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

my cat begs me to sit on the toilet and poop so she can reach up and play with and lick the towels in front of the toilet. it makes her very happy.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Sophy Wackles posted:

We call this "letting go of the rope"

Usually it's followed by about 10 years of getting progressively fatter until eventually you're showing your bitter spouse unfunny facebook meme posts at Costco

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I would literally kill myself before anyone else seeing me poop

Way back in time when I used to go to parties in like you know trailers or whatever, strangers houses, I would always run the water so no one could even hear me pee.

Later I read that Jackie Onassis would do that too and I was comforted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Dont you dare watch me wipe, I like to stick my leg in the air and really get in there.