Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
where is your boundary
I don't even pee in the same building as my partner
Door remains firmly closed at all times
You can briefly drop in while they're dropping trou
Open door policy
I poop in front of my partner
I poop with my partner
I poop inside my partner
I just stealth poop in my Goku pants
View Results

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
In public w/ strangers:

Furthest urinal

Obey the one gap rule

Hold the door for anyone entering or exiting at the same time as you. "Cheers mate" and "No worries" are the Only Responses

At home w/ wife

Don't talk to each other through the door

I'm fine with my SO using the bog if I'm having a bath or whatever but she is definitely not

If we're at home alone the cat can watch or she'll go apeshit

Don't leave empty toilet rolls or the culprit has to wear them as an Idiot Bracelet for 5 minutes

Songbearer fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Oct 9, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Hell Yeah posted:

afterwards a team of operators clears the house while i stick my rear end in the decontamination chamber

This is a great way to say bidet

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Especially because she did it straight into the bath

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Lascivious Sloth posted:

I'm literally a human centipede with my wife and she shits into my sewn lips to her rear end mouth and I poo poo it out into the bowl

By joining your rear end to her mouth you become a closed poop system, saving on cleanup