Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
where is your boundary
I don't even pee in the same building as my partner
Door remains firmly closed at all times
You can briefly drop in while they're dropping trou
Open door policy
I poop in front of my partner
I poop with my partner
I poop inside my partner
I just stealth poop in my Goku pants
View Results

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i fart a lot all over the place so that technically makes the whole house the bathroom.

That’s why they used to have parlors outside ladies bathrooms, like in those fancy old timey establishments. It’s somewhere a little more private for them to fart without fully committing to the poop. It kind of makes me wonder why bathrooms don’t have a fartroom, like just in general, like unisex. It makes sense, like if you just want a room to fart in. It doesn’t have to be like a full airlock, recirculated air type dealio, just a little sitting area with a mini fridge and some wine spritzers and scented candles and a few non-loungy kind of chairs and a basket with some Asian fans. The fartroom just got phased out of society at some point, probably because men never really had the luxury. Oh we don’t need a fartroom m’aam, we can fart anywhere, SO NOBODY GETS ONE IN A MODERN HOUSE NOW HAHAHHAAA. But it’s like what did we lose, like a lot of culture. Women in formal dresses farting their asses off in a special room just for them. Wow. Why men never embraced this? Idk. It should be as common as a parlor or a porch or a home office or a man cave. In the hustle and bustle of modern society, can we not take the time to fart in a special place? I think we can. :thunkher:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

no people still have fart rooms they are just called mud rooms now. its unisex.

A mud room is a diarrhea room, whole different vibe. :shrug: