Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
where is your boundary
I don't even pee in the same building as my partner
Door remains firmly closed at all times
You can briefly drop in while they're dropping trou
Open door policy
I poop in front of my partner
I poop with my partner
I poop inside my partner
I just stealth poop in my Goku pants
View Results

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Sorry it reminded me of this dumbass post way back:

quote:

My [25 M] wife [25 F] of 4 years gets angry whenever I fart. (This is a relatively light post.)

I don't think there's anything medically wrong with me, I just fart sometimes, usually when I'm not paying attention. My wife - who has yet to fart in front of me - gets upset whenever this happens. Today she asked me to leave the room when I have to fart because she thinks it's repulsive and doesn't want to hear it. She accused me of doing it on purpose. Sometimes I fart in my sleep and she wakes me up to scold me for it. She wants me to get out of bed and go to the bathroom to fart. How am I supposed to even know that's about to happen?? I'm sleeping!

I realize this sounds like I made it up, but I didn't. She's a southern girl, raised to be proper and polite and I'm a northeastern "redneck." I have a very gross family that jokes about farting, boogers, sex and all kinds of things that make her very uncomfortable. I don't want her to lighten up, I just want her to be less angry with me when I have a normal bodily function.

Is this normal? Am I overreacting? I just don't like when she's upset with me. I admittedly laugh when she freaks out about this and that makes it worse.

tl;dr: Wife is proper, I'm disgusting and "troll-like" according to her, she gets angry when I fart.

some redditor that TOTALLY has regular sex posted:

Honestly, just leave the room if you have to break wind. I mean, if it's an accident, fine, but if you know it's coming get up and go into the bathroom.

Surprising amount of redditors agreed you're supposed to go to the bathroom or outside to burp/fart. Fuuuuuuuck that
Mrs and I do our biz in front of each other, who cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU