Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
where is your boundary
I don't even pee in the same building as my partner
Door remains firmly closed at all times
You can briefly drop in while they're dropping trou
Open door policy
I poop in front of my partner
I poop with my partner
I poop inside my partner
I just stealth poop in my Goku pants
View Results

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Door closed with fan on to muffle sound, hell I'll even blast the sink tap to make more white noise if I'm really dropping some serious rear end turds. It's not that I would care, or she would, but we're just adults who understand that there's no allure in listening to and watching each other poo poo and piss and so we do the basic steps to make things more comfortable for our cohabitation

Gotta go? Hold it until they're out. Duh

wild poo poo, I know right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Sophy Wackles posted:

What situation exactly would lead to you pooping in front of someone in a relationship?

We call this "letting go of the rope"

Usually it's followed by about 10 years of getting progressively fatter until eventually you're showing your bitter spouse unfunny facebook meme posts at Costco