Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

(adjusts my ill fitting tank top so just the right amount of tantalizing muffin top is exposed) ok, I'm ready

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Perpetually amazed that anyone would be shameless enough to deep fry that even as I fumble for my wallet

nut

remember to take the bone of out of the cornsteak before you eat it, but leave the stick in, we're not animals

Manifisto

street fairgoer: oh my god, look at those little trees, whaddayacallit, bondi? never had anything like that but I've always wanted one!

street fairgoer's friend: you bought one at this very same street fair two years ago and all the leaves turned brown and fell off within a month

street fairgoer (seemingly not having heard their companion): just think . . a genuine bondi of my very own! don't know why I've never bought one before, they're so cool!

ty nesamdoom!

French Accent

hey there partner! try out my five alarm chili!

when you taste it, you'll feel the first alarm, the other four are silent.

google THIS

Hey honey, we need this! (holds up a beautifully calligraphed sign that says "Don't talk to me until I've had my wine!")

(30 seconds later)

Hey honey, we need this! (holds up a beautifully calligraphed sign that says "Oh look, it's bourbon o'clock!")

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
sabotages Betty's rutabagas at the 4-H contest

alnilam

Buttchocks posted:

sabotages Betty's rutabagas at the 4-H contest

:stare: too far imo

Buttchocks

I am banned from the street fair. I sit on my porch and watch from afar, in shame.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
honey i'll be shopping in the mayonnaise district for a few hours, glad we brought the dodge caravan

nut

the respectable squeaky, silence during the memorial first run of the tilt a whirl, in honour of all the guys named Tyler lost to its unforgiving centrifugal force

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

im the out of towner wondering why this local small town street fair is named "hofbrau fest" yet is completely unaffiliated with and indeed does not even serve hofbrau

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Manifisto

the fried candy bar stand ran out of candy bars hours ago and is now frying literally anything they can get their hands on: brochures, shoelaces, minion dolls. the customers have not noticed and the line is in fact about to extend to a third block

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

The new Literal Garbage with Football Team Logos Painted On booth really stole the show this year. And yes, this is a Fightin' Irish soiled diaper, why do you ask? It's called upcycling.

google THIS

(takes a bite of my jumbo hot dog with a grilled cheese sandwich for the bun) So these handmade artisanal grain-free dog treats...are they organic?

Manifisto

curly fry scientists from the local agricultural extension have finally figured out how to curl fries into the fourth dimension. fairgoers munching curly fries are winking in and out of visible existence. mayo-based dipping sauces have been shown to bring things back to dimensional stability but the malt vinegar poses a major threat to the multiverse.

ty nesamdoom!

Buttchocks

Drinking Miller Lite in a plastic cup backstage with the Mumford & Sons cover band while this year's Miss Monsanto Sorghum Princess is announced.

Escape From Noise

Stuck at the airbrushing booth for over an hour trying to decide between the gangsta Tweety Bird muscle shirt, and the Tasmanian Devil slam dunking basketball jersey.

In the end I go home with both.

vanisher

This fried butter still has the wax paper on

“Gotta leave those on to get the Frosted Flakes batter to stick”

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

A dude with an enormous wok making kettle corn wearing a shirt that says “pop star”

vanisher

Guy will carve your name into a wood sign on his lathe and get you a sweet deal on financing for solar panels

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

google THIS posted:

(adjusts my ill fitting tank top so just the right amount of tantalizing muffin top is exposed) ok, I'm ready

As an Nebraskan\Iowan, the realness of this hit me so hard I about fell off of my chair by being hit by hundreds of mental images at once.

Buttchocks posted:

I am banned from the street fair. I sit on my porch and watch from afar, in shame.

Town is only 5 blocks long, you can still throw a beer and hit the fair.

C:

Well it's 11a.m. so I'd better get down to the twice yearly hotdog celebration. Gotta eat a couple dogs per shop/stall today to make sure the Tyson plant doesn't overrun this podunk with a meat byproduct flood.

nesamdoom fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Oct 11, 2021

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
nut

this is not the first place I have purchased coca cola as a gelatinous sphere nor will it be the last

Manifisto

nut posted:

this is not the first place I have purchased coca cola as a gelatinous sphere nor will it be the last

are . . . are you a gelatinous sphere often? :ohdear:

ty nesamdoom!

nut

Manifisto posted:

are . . . are you a gelatinous sphere often? :ohdear:

after the fair? definitely

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm going to sign up for the Ellie Kemper lookalike contest, and this year I'm gonna win.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

where a dark wind blows ghostly off the cornfields, but the townsfolk are too busy filling their greasy and vacuous gullets with yet more of america's finest fare to notice the omen, let alone imagine what it might portend.

The ones who live will always regret it.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I got 2 bucks riding on the red 22 tractor for the demolition derby

nut

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm going to sign up for the Ellie Kemper lookalike contest, and this year I'm gonna win.

Escape From Noise

Pumping myself for some maise maze.

Getting ready for Corn Times.

Gonna husk 'til I bust!

hot cocoa on the couch

can't find my tiny 1983 Mazda RX-7 in the parking lot sea of lifted, widened, long cab long bed dually trucks :(

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

FutonForensic

me and the boys (The Fair Four) are all getting funnel cakes, taking one bite, and immediately regretting it

Buttchocks

Can't wait to take a hayride around the school parking lot!

FutonForensic

I am getting on this pendulum ride and I am not coming off until I go into labor. I WILL have an Armistice Day baby

Ventral EggSac

Sitting on a bench nursing my fried food baby when outta nowhere my water breaks

vanisher

Somewhere on the Bowe County Armistace Day Street Fair flyer is a picture of the pendulum ride. In front is a baby in sunglasses giving a thumbs up. Everyone thinks its a quirky cute picture but those who know, know.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I came to pet the goats! =)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Mormon Nailer posted:

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I'd better stop and get a few corndogs here. The next food stand is half a block down the street, actually I'd better make it 5 and a blooming onion so I can hurry over to the tractor pull.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

Oh no, the Mayor-Sheriff is about to make a speech.