Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

I know we have bedsheets, but we don't have THESE bedsheets. they're so orange! and an incredible deal if we buy three sets! ooh tube socks, man I really need those . . .

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!

Checkin out all the livestock like dayum, that's a nice Friesian

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
cant wait to see the southeast missouri coal rolling association's annual public machine gun shoot

Gregoire
Can't wait to puff down on some homegrown and get lost in our homegrown corn maze.

nut

why yes this stuffed minion i guess did technically cost 400 dollars but can you put a price on fun? should you?

Ventral EggSac

I'm gonna quick get some cheese curds but then you can come over to my place and we can shoot old VCRs out back

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Ventral EggSac posted:

I'm gonna quick get some cheese curds but then you can come over to my place and we can shoot old VCRs out back

I ain't got VCRs, but wrangled some microwaves out the dumpster and got an ole fridge. S'all in back my truck right now. Grab me a fried lard ball if ya would.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
google THIS

They picked a pretty good dad band to do the live music this year, one sec BAH BAH BAH, hell the lead singer can almost carry a tune SO GOOD, SO GOOD, SO GOOD, anyway what was I saying?

nut

taking selfies in the local legends exhibit in front of the smashed up husk of the infamous demolition derby champion, a Corolla with HOOTER PATROL spraypainted on the side

vanisher

I take a big bite of fried bull testicle as I wait for the pig races to start

nut

vanisher posted:

I take a big bite of fried bull testicle as I wait for the pig races to start

but enough about my family reunion

Farecoal

There he go
If is this in 2004 then we're watching them load up the pumpkin launcher so they can shoot at a target with a picture of Osama bin Laden on it

vanisher

My family gathers close, in rememberence of great aunt Susan who passed. A moment of silence broken only by the 'crunch' sound of someone biting into a fried bull testicle, then slowly chewing with what we hope is their mouth open, because the slathering sounds would be hard to fathom otherwise.

google THIS

Seeing someone taking a big bite of a fried bull testicles and not thinking anything of it until I realize none of the booths or trucks here are selling fried bull testicles

vanisher

google THIS posted:

Seeing someone taking a big bite of a fried bull testicles and not thinking anything of it until I realize none of the booths or trucks here are selling fried bull testicles

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostsYouCanDanceTo

A photographer for the local paper takes a picture of the mayor at the fair wearing a tshirt from the spin art booth operated by Helen Schatter, the receptionist at First Congregation Methodist Church.

Four months later, state law enforcement cite this photo as evidence when they charge the mayor with corruption when it turns he has been using the local police to make sure Helen ALWAYS gets a spot right in front of Hometown Buffet -- even after 9:30 mass.