Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
I tried to give yall the hook up!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Wrong thread lol

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Kids, there’s no such thing as easy money

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
Mullen has been outsmarted by Ed Orgeron. Again.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

LLCoolJD posted:

Mullen has been outsmarted by Ed Orgeron. Again.

At some point we have to stop calling Mullen smart

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Not gdt

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Godzilla07 posted:

Kentucky ran the ball for 330 yards at 7.3 ypc last night. LSU's cooked even if their administration has conveniently eliminated the COVID test/vax requirement for the Florida game

skip i want to DISCUSS this

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

That was ugly all around but hey!

Michigan State is 7-0!!

(Who the hell saw that coming this year?)

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Declan MacManus posted:

skip i want to DISCUSS this

I will eat this L as it means Ed Orgeron is more likely to stay in the job that he was born for, Anthony Richardson is probably* Florida's starter going forward, and Florida gets closer to firing Todd Grantham*

* = decisions which are contingent on Dan Mullen

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Godzilla07 posted:

I will eat this L as it means Ed Orgeron is more likely to stay in the job that he was born for, Anthony Richardson is probably* Florida's starter going forward, and Florida gets closer to firing Todd Grantham*

* = decisions which are contingent on Dan Mullen

Mullen gets an extension, Jones starts against UGA

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/delatorre/status/1449471085238362113?s=20

https://twitter.com/delatorre/status/1449471235302199298?s=20

Good for him

gently caress Grantham

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Mike_V posted:

I tried to give yall the hook up!!!

I will never doubt you again

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

If you think that Dan Mullen is capable of any self-reflection, go take a look at his post Kentucky game press conference.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

LLCoolJD posted:

If you think that Dan Mullen is capable of any self-reflection, go take a look at his post Kentucky game press conference.

Yeah I’m over his poo poo

I’m disappointed in what a deflecting shithead he is.

Own it, try and fix it. Everything else is masturbation.

Instead he makes excuses, blames players and refuses to own up to anything.

He’ll be our coach for awhile and I hope we play good football but that post-UK presser pulled me right off the bus.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

I dunno if we're making a new thread or what but I am Mad and have Opinions

Mullen is done. He should have fired Grantham two years ago, he should have fired him in the offseason, and now he should fire him after every. single. game. The defence is consistent only in how bad they are.

Mullen himself should be fired for loving around with quarter backs and generally being loving awful at play calling. The poo poo before the half at Kentucky was fireable in and of itself. The poo poo he had AR doing this season should be fireable.

God drat am I loving pissed with this team.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I’m not nearly as mad as you guys.

Maybe I’m just dead inside and numb to football.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lmao the brakes are falling off

https://twitter.com/delatorre/status/1449475027359784961?s=20

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/status/1449467493718839305

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I would say this if I wanted to flex some leverage and make sure I was the starter next game.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Ehud posted:

I'm mostly mad because there were chances for this team to do something over this season and last. If we had a better defence last season we would be challenging for the natty, imo. This season the offence and defence have both shown (at times, and rarely at the same time) to be good. We could have beat Bama, who are having a rare off season (insofar as Bama have an off season). We should have beat Kentucky. We absolutely should be beating a bad LSU team. But the coaching is loving stupid and pathetic and has cost us 3 games already and will probably cost us more this season. We're going backwards and Mullen seems to have absolutely no interest in changing anything. And now AR sounds like he might be leaving.

Thanks to Mullen's decision making we're at least 3 years, likely more, away from challenging for anything. 4th in the East is loving shameful.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Ehud posted:

It’s a good day when you quit letting sports ruin your days.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Ehud posted:

I too am disappointed in IU.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Elephanthead posted:

I too am disappointed in IU.

If you keep the play in front of you MSU is very beatable. They have issues scoring without an explosive play.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Ehud posted:

Imagine how it feels to have been a Colorado Buffaloes fan for the last 16 years :ohdear:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

DrunkPanda posted:

Imagine how it feels to have been a Colorado Buffaloes fan for the last 16 years :ohdear:

I mean, look at my pro team…

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Ehud posted:

Couldn't even win with Nick Saban, SMH.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
God Florida is so bad.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

The Big10 is the 2nd conference in FBS history to have 5 teams in the top 10

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

This is because of all those times Florida fans said they’d give anything for a watchable offense during the Muschamp and McElwain years.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Here lies Rutgers. They never scored.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

This is because of all those times Florida fans said they’d give anything for a watchable offense during the Muschamp and McElwain years.

Oh there are multiple monkey paws at work right now from my meltdowns over the years. Ultimately college football is bad for my mental health but I can’t quit it.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

EvilHawk posted:

I dunno if we're making a new thread or what but I am Mad and have Opinions

Mullen is done. He should have fired Grantham two years ago, he should have fired him in the offseason, and now he should fire him after every. single. game. The defence is consistent only in how bad they are.

Mullen himself should be fired for loving around with quarter backs and generally being loving awful at play calling. The poo poo before the half at Kentucky was fireable in and of itself. The poo poo he had AR doing this season should be fireable.

God drat am I loving pissed with this team.

Not comparing them because Mullen is obviously the better coach but Pruitt did this poo poo all the time and it drove me nuts. Never owned up to coaching mistakes and put it on the players and would call them out by name, it was ridiculous.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Ehud posted:

My pro team has been just as bad as your pro team :shobon:

Anyway the CU fans at the stadium are way too excited about the fact that we are beating a team that hasn't won in 2 years. Especially when our offense has been just as trash against that team as it has been all season. This has been my expression the whole time while watching the game :colbert:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

If he transfers we will have an entirely new staff in two years.

Go for it :toot:

Watching Richardson win a natty and a heisman at OU is going to turn me into the literal joker but oh well

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Lol that Texas collapsed twice in a row

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

CharlestheHammer posted:

It's what Texas does :shobon:

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
they got jealous of the aggies I guess

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

CharlestheHammer posted:

Even the collapses are bigger in Texas!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Excited to see either A) A #2 Cincy or B) How the polls screw Cincy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

All

Frauds

Chaos

Reigns