Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

notes:
-texas a&m finally gets over the hump in the one year where they've guaranteed that they will not be playing for a natty or a conference title
-thoughts and prayers for scionix, don't think this weekend could've gone worse for him
-is it possible to think nebraska should have fired scott frost after week 1 but definitely shouldn't now?
-you are legally obligated to rank kentucky #1 if they win against georgia, i don't make the rules
-if georgia loses and lsu wins we are officially in 2007 territory and a wacky-rear end finish the rest of the way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Godzilla07 posted:

Scott Frost is a wizard at losing 1-score games

a real statistical marvel, defying the odds constantly to pile on moral victories

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

cincy #3 y’all

roll dang bearcat

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

The Notorious ZSB posted:

No one really thinks Kentucky will hang with Georgia do they? Do they?

it’s more fun if they do

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

harbaugh usually saves the heartbreaker for ohio state but i guess the 2 in 10-2 has to come from somewhere

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Joey Freshwater posted:

https://twitter.com/JaredDLee/status/1447667048117465090?s=20

I am so hype for UT Ole Miss to be a 100 point game that I just know I'm gonna be disappointed and it's gonna be like 13-7

ole miss is still all gas no breaks even if the defense is a little better than last year

i’d be very surprised if it doesn’t turn into a shootout like the pitt game did

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

yeah there’s no advantage for him doing this during the season, he’s just deep in his feelings rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Godzilla07 posted:

Kentucky ran the ball for 330 yards at 7.3 ypc last night. LSU's cooked even if their administration has conveniently eliminated the COVID test/vax requirement for the Florida game

skip i want to DISCUSS this