Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Boomer Sooner. That is all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Riley is really petty about releasing any info and it's one of the things I hate about him. Stoops was also infamous for this so I imagine that's where he learned it.

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Godzilla07 posted:

It brings me no pleasure to root for THE BUCKS but they're the only team this year with an elite offense that can make life uncomfortable for Georgia

https://twitter.com/JBudDavis/status/1448284461343334401?s=20

I can tell you how Oklahoma is still undefeated. Oklahoma has the best kicker and punter in cfb along with Texas ain't back.

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Sickening posted:

Wait, the OU coach reportedly didn't let the backup OU quarterback talk to the press after the game. You know, the biggest game of his life so far. Totally hosed up.

He doesn't let any true freshman talk to media. It's still hosed up but it isn't a special case.

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Give this man a NIL deal with bud light.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Caleb Williams is great. Oklahoma secondary is not. All is right in this world.