Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Okay everyone, take your places, as soon as they come in we all jump out and post surprise!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

*I put a lampshade on my head and stand up straight and real still.*

Sig by Heather Papps

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

*I put a lampshade on my head and stand up straight and real still.*

same but standing gayly rather than straight

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
biosterous

*notices two other people already disguised as lamps*

a haha no, no this isn't a lampshade i brought, uh... it's

uh

it's a centerpiece! for the table. i'm gonna hide under the table and they won't look because they'll be distracted by the centerpiece

nailed it

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

haha, they'll nevetr figure me out, i'm gonna dress as a lam--ah poo poo

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Escape From Noise

*Clutching heart*

Arrrrgggg! The doctor said to avoid surprises!

BoldFrankensteinMir

They're never gonna suspect a thing guys, all I said was meet me at the clothed lamp warehouse, so they should be none the wiser.

Sig by Heather Papps

Stoner Sloth

i roll my eyes at the four people already dresseed as lamps - you gotta be more cunning than that in the life or death game of surprise parties.

fortunately i've planned ahead - i bring out a human sized cardboard boxed wrapped as a present complete with with a giant bow to leave in the center of the room.

this is of course a distraction from my most cunning part of the plan - after all, who would expect a fifth person dressed as a lamp!

Escape From Noise

They're never gonna suspect a thing guys, all I said was meet me at the clothed lamp warehouse, so they should be none the wiser.

Fine! Fine! I'll put on clothes! Geeze!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Stoner Sloth posted:

i roll my eyes at the four people already dresseed as lamps - you gotta be more cunning than that in the life or death game of surprise parties.

fortunately i've planned ahead - i bring out a human sized cardboard boxed wrapped as a present complete with with a giant bow to leave in the center of the room.

this is of course a distraction from my most cunning part of the plan - after all, who would expect a fifth person dressed as a lamp!

Tosses a magazine in the middle of the floor and hides in a cardboard box; doesn't notice the other dozen people in cardboard boxes because I'm distracted by the dozen magazines on the floor.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Does anyone want an MRE? I showed up a week early and hid in the crawlspace. I kinda regret signing up to bring the potato salad. No refrigeration down there. Might not want to eat it.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Does it smell like week old potato salad in here?

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Anyway can I get some help? I'm gonna put this hammock up over the door so I can drop down behind them after they come in.

Escape From Noise

pixaal posted:

Does it smell like week old potato salad in here?

The ice I brought is for DRINKS ONLY! I made this very clear!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Okay Shh! :ssh: I hear them! Everyone in place. Lampshades on. Don't eat the potato salad!

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

...gently caress it was just a plastic bag.

False alarm! False alarm people, sorry, sorry about that.

Stay in positions, they'll be here any minute now.

Sig by Heather Papps

Escape From Noise

Sorry. That's my date. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Manifisto

Okay Shh! :ssh: I hear them! Everyone in place. Lampshades on. Don't eat the potato salad!

*looks up with potato salad on my face* mmf?

ty nesamdoom!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
The mods have been here the entire time. Eating all the snacks!

BoldFrankensteinMir

*Whispers into megaphone* Everybody be ready but also relax because I don't know when they'll be here but have a great time! It's a party! SHHHH!H!!!! STAY DOWN!!!!

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
*Spackels more potato salad around my lamp shade with a trowel*

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!