Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

DrPossum posted:

How long until society totally collapses?

i already did the calculation for this in another thread. i'm bookmaking this thread so that i can help everyone here

Rutibex posted:

i have been doing some psycho-historian calculations and i think i have something. the soviet union withdrew from Afghanistan in February 1989, but their puppet government survived until April 1992. that means the soviet puppet government survived 39 months after the withdrawal of soviet forces. the soviet union collapsed in August 1991, 31 months after their withdrawal from Afghanistan.

now compare this to the USA occupation situation. US forces began withdrawing in may 2021, and by august 2021 Kabul was captured. this means the US puppet government collapsed in 4 months. comparing this with the soviet puppet regime there is a 10:1 corruption/incompetence ratio at play here. the USA empire is clearly 10x as corrupt as the soviet union. by extrapolating this ratio using the power of psycho-history i can predict that the US government will collapse entirely by November 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
wouldn't donut powder just be flour?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Just went to the store and they didnt have naan breads with garlic. I'm about to form a mob.

just get some pancake mix and garlic butter

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

GolfHole posted:

i am now supplying all parts needed in this thread at a huge markup. 500% or more. message me for details if you want to buy a $90 potato.

lol dollars

i am offering supplies but i accept payment only in screws and base metals

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

McGavin posted:

Will you take bottle caps?

metal and polypropylene caps only

no polyethylene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

mudskipp posted:

Broadly what is causing all this? I knew we were missing some stuff in the UK but assumed that was because our gov is incompetent, didn't realise the USA,.. or the dick sucking factory, were also experiencing issues.

I think capitalism is dying