Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
Sorry, Browns. This is the same thing that happened to the Raiders last week.

Not sure what the Spanos have been doing to deserve two wins in a row from the refs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
thoughts and prayers to danny dimes

gently caress the other giants

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Mega64 posted:

thoughts and prayers to danny dimes

gently caress the other giants

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
There is no way the Giants resign Barkley, right? Dude can't stay healthy it seems (yes I know today was a freak injury).

Dude seems more reputation than substance.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Hughmoris posted:

There is no way the Giants resign Barkley, right? Dude can't stay healthy it seems (yes I know today was a freak injury).

His other injuries were basically the same as the one today: getting rolled up on or similar stuff. His ankle injury in 2019 and his ACL last year, the two other major injuries he had, weren’t that different.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Only 68 touchdowns, that's bullshit.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Of everyone on the Fox team, they choose Bradshaw to give the rapid highlight breakdown

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Hughmoris posted:

Zeke’s been having an amazing year, like his first ones in the league, and I still wouldn’t re-sign him to his current deal if given a do-over.

Giants should let Barkley walk unless he takes a discount.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Hughmoris posted:

Of everyone on the Fox team, they choose Bradshaw to give the rapid highlight breakdown

And they, and then, the man, and boom goes the dynamite...

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Really glad they didn't let him back out there.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Refs just watching him stumble forward. At least the Dallas CB ran up to try and catch him.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
You know poo poo is bad when the rivalry drops away that hard

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
True. I noticed Kearse ran up to him to probably prop him up, that was good to see.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Hughmoris posted:

Yeah he's been more of a slow breakdown guy for years now.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

This play gave Troy flashbacks so hard his hand started to twitch.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Eli impression 100% ready for halloween

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Hughmoris posted:

Refs just watching him stumble forward. At least the Dallas CB ran up to try and catch him.

A different official went up and steadied him. You could see it from a different angle.