Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

urwitz was described by Jean-Pierre Serre as “one of the most important figures in mathematics in the second half of the nineteenth century”. He was taught mathematics by Hermann Schubert, who found out his talent for mathematics and persuaded Hurwitz’s father to allow Adolf to go to university. He also arranged for Hurwitz to study with Felix Klein at Munich. Under Klein’s direction, Hurwitz became a doctoral student. His dissertation, in 1881, concerned elliptic modular functions. After working for two years at the University of Göttingen, and being an Extraordinary Professor at the Albertus Universität in Königsberg, Hurwitz took a chair at the Eidgenössische Polytechnikum Zürich, in 1892, and remained there for the rest of his life. Among his students there was Albert Einstein.Hurwitz was one of the early masters of the Riemann surface theory and one of the authors of Riemann–Hurwitz formula. Hurwitz was particularly interested in number theory. He studied the maximal order theory for the quaternions. In number theory, there’s a Hurwitz theorem named for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Mein Führer

edit: gdi Sidney who is this drat math nerd you're talking about now, I thought you meant the other Adolf H

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Oct 12, 2021

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

LOL! Keep em coming, Sid

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
What if Hitler had sex

Do you think he would have been less of a murderous rear end in a top hat if he got his dick sucked once and a while

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Trill post OP haha

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
wonder what Hitler's dick game was like, do you think he ever made a woman cum?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

runnypoops posted:

Imagine him eating pussy and he is all geaturing all wild like when he gives speeches and poo poo lol

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I would give him is face a real biG FART if he was still alive maybe two!!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nooner posted:

Imagine him eating pussy and he is all geaturing all wild like when he gives speeches and poo poo lol

lol

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM
This guy a big deal or somethin?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
You ever get castop on your jacket because it;s on the chait and you're wearing your jacket insaide then you sit inthe chat?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
One time i was on a field trip and my friend i was sitting next to on the bus got catsup from his lunchable or whatever the fuxj he was eating on my game boy pocket screen and i got real mad ):<

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
What sucks is when you get s little on the bottom of your jacket and a little on the top of your pants so when people see them they know that you got it on both your pants and your jacket. THYE KNOW that you did and them when you walk by they are ogoinh to laugh at you behind your back because only a total BUFOON gets catsup ON TWO ARTICLES OF CLOTHING

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

imagine if you sat in catsup in the fuhrerbunker

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sid Vicious posted:

imagine if you sat in catsup in the fuhrerbunker

Read this as "imagin if you sat in catsup in the Fudruckers" and I was all liker WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS loving THREAD IS ABOUT SID!!>>???

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lol just spit out my coffee too, might as well poo poo my pants at this point. :shrek:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

runnypoops posted:

Penis poo poo on crap

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hosed q train full of Hitler they were getting off at OP a big bitch station haha imagine the look on OP face when he see me loving EIGHT THIUSAND Hitler at OP a big bitch station haha

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Penis poo poo on crap

:pooppop:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Someone pls 'shop Sid's head onto the woman and cover with a catsup tribute, I am not good with Photoshop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

What if Hitler had sex

Do you think he would have been less of a murderous rear end in a top hat if he got his dick sucked once and a while

Realtalk: He preferred pissing fetishism (or at least indulged in it).