Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit
Aint Totin these blicks for nothin 😁

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

oh word? didn't know, thank u op.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

might tote some blicks for something this time, i did not know that my toting of blicks was for naught, prior

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit

Chief McHeath posted:

might tote some blicks for something this time, i did not know that my toting of blicks was for naught, prior

Thanks for stopping by cheif mcheath. Where you from?

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
bump

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

epic 2012 username posted:

Thanks for stopping by cheif mcheath. Where you from?

surprisingly the habershire of blickmore, which has placed me quite aghast that i'v'e'been totin a blick or a right tonnage of blick without proper compensations.

Chief McHeath fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Oct 12, 2021

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

neither mother nor father told me what the blick was, simply that i was to tote them and tote them i did

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

once hauled a tote to Tugginshire, must'v'e been a thousand kilos or more

perhaps the most enormous tote to this day and it was a long route to haul a tote

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Man

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

gently caress u man

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Here comes the BOOM ready or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

gently caress u man

sorry, i have learned that the value of carrying a tote, to or for you, is worthy of financial compensations

no more free totes sorry, if i am to tote any items for you in the future there will be a fee