Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
school bus windows should be permanently closed shut, like on a regular bus. kids should not be able to open them and hurl obscenities and tennis balls at passersby. as things are now, children ride around in their mobile high-rise fortresses, learning that they are endlessly able to escape from the consequences of their actions. this represents a serious design flaw, a hazard to public safety and the fabric of our society. school bus windows should be permanently closed shut, like on a regular bus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

No

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

shut the gently caress up bitch

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Used to ride for the bumps.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

What did they throw at you?

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

and I'd throw it again

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

op is a punk rear end trick and deserves the obscenities and tennis balls et al

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

op is a punk rear end trick and deserves the obscenities and tennis balls et al

they called my dog ugly. my dog is not ugly.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

STABASS posted:

school bus windows should be permanently closed shut, like on a regular bus. kids should not be able to open them and hurl obscenities and tennis balls at passersby. as things are now, children ride around in their mobile high-rise fortresses, learning that they are endlessly able to escape from the consequences of their actions. this represents a serious design flaw, a hazard to public safety and the fabric of our society. school bus windows should be permanently closed shut, like on a regular bus.

Sounds like someone got owned and mocked by a bunch of school kids recently lol

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

This is why I keep piss balloons under the passenger seat

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

dr.acula posted:

This is why I keep piss balloons under the passenger seat

I was walking my dog so that wouldn't have helped in this case. also I drink a lot of water so my pee is completely clear, so I don't know if it would have that great an effect.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

op is a soft, bitchmade mark with an ugly dog and even small children and babies know that to be a fact

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

op is a soft, bitchmade mark with an ugly dog and even small children and babies know that to be a fact

my dog's not ugly. where do you live.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Imagine getting owned so hard by ten year olds that you had to go home and complain to the internet.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

CPL593H posted:

Imagine getting owned so hard by ten year olds that you had to go home and complain to the internet.

they were older than that

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

STABASS posted:

Mods should permanently close this thread and preferably your account bitch :D

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

STABASS posted:

they were older than that

one of them had a jersey that said "hardwax". what does that mean?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

EorayMel posted:

Mods should permanently close this thread and preferably your account bitch :D

why?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Peggy Edson posted:

shut the gently caress up bitch

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
very interesting that no one has responded to the initial premise of the thread and can only resort to personal attacks. why do school buses have open winds in the first place? they have vents so it's not like there's no air. it's unjustifiable.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
look up where the school bus stops are and do some bad rear end felonies.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
show us the dog and let GBS decide your fate OP

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Aardvark! posted:

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Aardvark! posted:

that really has nothing to do with the point I'm trying to make here

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
You and your dog got off lite

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Get good at Fortnite and then start griefing them

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

STABASS posted:

All right gonna need to see that dog now.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

STABASS posted:

they called my dog ugly. my dog is not ugly.

Please provide photographic evidence that your dog is not ugly. until you do, I will have my suspicions.

On a related note, I remember some kid on my bus once had diarrhea, so he hoisted his bare rear end out the window and spattered the side of the bus with his poo poo. When the driver saw what he was doing, she freaked. The kid was not allowed to ride the bus for the rest of the year.

Edit: As a teacher who has gone on far too many field trips on un-air conditioned school buses, I am against this idea. Those buses are far too hot as they are. Sealing the windows would be horrendous.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
The purpose of the windows opening on the bus is quickly becoming apparent: to serve as a natural deterrant against grody dogs

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I don't post personal pictures, sorry. he's a border collie: have you ever seen an ugly border collie?

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

STABASS posted:

I don't post personal pictures, sorry. he's a border collie: have you ever seen an ugly border collie?

Yes. Yes I have.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

STABASS posted:

Your continued evasion makes me suspicious that you do indeed have one of the few ugly dogs in the world

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
In the interest of fairness, as the OP refuses to post a picture of their dog, I'm asking all readers of this thread to assume the OP's dog looks like this at all times from this point forward.

Thank you.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Aardvark! posted:

In the interest of fairness, as the OP refuses to post a picture of their dog, I'm asking all readers of this thread to assume the OP's dog looks like this at all times from this point forward.

Thank you.

that dog brought a smile to my face. you are all needlessly cruel. you are the kind of people that open bus windows create.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Aardvark! posted:

Thank you.

nah, this is a rad dude, with a rad 'tude

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Ban op, probate his dog, gas this thread

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Kids these days, no respect. Back in my day we just hung our asses out the window, but in a respectful way.

Android Lust
Sep 2, 2012

Sorry about your dog op

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
you're all just talking poo poo about my dog because you can't think of a single reason for open bus windows. just stop and CONSIDER for one second. I'm sure you have all been victims, as I have. there is no need to live like this. change can come.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

The real question is why would you want to put children in a death trap cause they were mean about your dog