Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

STABASS posted:

you're all just talking poo poo about my dog because you can't think of a single reason for open bus windows. just stop and CONSIDER for one second. I'm sure you have all been victims, as I have. there is no need to live like this. change can come.

shut the gently caress up bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
OP needs his head FLUSHED

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

STABASS posted:

you're all just talking poo poo about my dog because you can't think of a single reason for open bus windows. just stop and CONSIDER for one second. I'm sure you have all been victims, as I have. there is no need to live like this. change can come.

I gave you a very good reason. Reread my post...

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Ventral EggSac posted:

The real question is why would you want to put children in a death trap cause they were mean about your dog

buses are already death traps. when was the last time you were on a bus that had seatbelts, or a sober driver? open windows changes nothing.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

An open bus window works both ways.

You dishonored your dog op by not avenging him.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Genesplicer posted:

I gave you a very good reason. Reread my post...

I read it. so what? I've had people poo poo their pants right next to me before. it's not pleasant but I survived. I feel bad for the kid though. it wasn't his fault.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

STABASS posted:

buses are already death traps. when was the last time you were on a bus that had seatbelts, or a sober driver? open windows changes nothing.

Our school buses have seatbelts, and the students are required to wear them. Our drivers are required to pass various drug and alcohol tests (Both planned and random.) They are also required to take qualification courses and pass tests regularly. I'd say they are far safer than 90% of the people on the road today.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

donkey salami posted:

An open bus window works both ways.

You dishonored your dog op by not avenging him.

what kind of a maniac yells at children?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
More like Bitchass lmao owned

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Here’s a photo of this thread getting made

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

STABASS posted:

I read it. so what? I've had people poo poo their pants right next to me before. it's not pleasant but I survived. I feel bad for the kid though. it wasn't his fault.

Not that part. The other part below that.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

STABASS posted:

what kind of a maniac yells at children?

Someone who has enough pride to defend their ugly dog

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

MakaVillian posted:

Someone who has enough pride to defend their ugly dog

it's not about personal pride. it's about right and wrong, and justice on a scale outside of any one human.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Pretty sure nothing bad will happen if you post a pic of that dog. Except if it actually is ugly. Then bad will happen.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Genesplicer posted:

Not that part. The other part below that.

wow kids smell bad. if it bothers you maybe get a job in a candle shop or something

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

STABASS posted:

wow kids smell bad. if it bothers you maybe get a job in a candle shop or something

wow kids are mean. if it bothers you maybe get a loving clue, idiot

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

dr.acula posted:

Pretty sure nothing bad will happen if you post a pic of that dog. Except if it actually is ugly. Then bad will happen.

the only reason I would post my dog is if I thought there was a chance he was ugly and I wanted to confirm. there is no chance of that though. he is beautiful.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

STABASS posted:

Dandruffy kids can open the window and blow their dandruff on all the mean dickhead kids behind them. Would you deny the dandruffy kid their revenge?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

STABASS posted:

the only reason I would post my dog is if I thought there was a chance he was ugly and I wanted to confirm. there is no chance of that though. he is beautiful.

post a picture of your dog dingus

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

You gotta post your dog now OP. Not like we can track you down and give you noogie by how your dog looks.

PS: You deserve a noogie

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Aardvark! posted:

wow kids are mean. if it bothers you maybe get a loving clue, idiot

kids should be mean to other kids. leave tax payers out of it

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

STABASS posted:

Not the smell bad part. The going on a 2-hour drive during 100 degree heat in a vehicle that has no ventilation/cooling except the windows. There are literally no fans, a/c or anything like that part. And no, they are not going to add a/c any time soon.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Genesplicer posted:

Not the smell bad part. The going on a 2-hour drive during 100 degree heat in a vehicle that has no ventilation/cooling except the windows. There are literally no fans, a/c or anything like that part. And no, they are not going to add a/c any time soon.

sun roofs?

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Chinatown posted:

post a picture of your dog dingus

The term "dingus" is not used often enough these days.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
also OP, if the bus ever got into a Speed situation the kids would be able to easily escape via the windows. maybe think these things through a little bit

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Aardvark! posted:

also OP, if the bus ever got into a Speed situation the kids would be able to easily escape via the windows. maybe think these things through a little bit

Uhh you know the bad guy is watching the inside of the bus the entire time for this right? Also he's an ex cop so he knows all the window escape tricks.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

STABASS posted:

sun roofs?

your posting energy fades as the truth becomes clear

the windows, they are good

accept your fate

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

Aardvark! posted:

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Tarkus posted:

You gotta post your dog now OP. Not like we can track you down and give you noogie by how your dog looks.

PS: You deserve a noogie

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I wanna give the op a wedgie, swirlie, nipple twist and noogie.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
OP, I told your dog to poo poo on the floor tomorrow.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Genesplicer posted:

The term "dingus" is not used often enough these days.

ive been watching clips of beavis & butthead recently

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

rabble rabble posted:

your posting energy fades as the truth becomes clear

the windows, they are good

accept your fate

I'm just giving someone who apparently has a direct line to the school bus industry ideas that could benefit everyone, even closed window deniers itt. hosed up that this guy is plugged in but refuses to hear what the people want.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

mods pls update the thread title to reflect on ops extremely ugly dog, and how ugly dogs warp a person's mentality to want to trap children in a boiling hellish death box

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

STABASS posted:

I'm just giving someone who apparently has a direct line to the school bus industry ideas that could benefit everyone, even closed window deniers itt. hosed up that this guy is plugged in but refuses to hear what the people want.

the people want you to post a pic of your grisly, haggard dog

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

the people want you to post your dog's pic if you're so sure its not ugly but you aren't listening to them, why should the bus industry listen to you?

kids and bus drivers not having to risk heatstroke >> your feelings about your ugly dog being hurt

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

the people want you to post your dog's pic if you're so sure its not ugly but you aren't listening to them, why should the bus industry listen to you?

kids and bus drivers not having to risk heatstroke >> your feelings about your ugly dog being hurt

the driver's window can open

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Lot of evidence itt that OP was homeschooled

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

The Bloop posted:

Lot of evidence itt that OP was homeschooled

I walked to all of my schools. it taught me humility and respect, and contributed to my lifelong love of being active.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

STABASS posted:

the driver's window can open

how about the driver's window and the kids' windows can open so everyone on the bus can make fun of your ugly dog instead?