Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
if school bus windows were non-open capable, kids could use the time they spend harassing pedestrians getting started on their homework, or reviewing their notes from the day. it's in everybody's best interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

when was the last time you touched a woman or man op

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Once when I was a kid the school bus drove by an overgrown walnut tree and a branch brushed by an open window and whacked a kid in the eye with a walnut.

He had to go to the hospital and had an eyepatch for awhile.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

op is giving me boot-licker-no-pooping-at-work vibes

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

i bet this guy doesnt even have a dog

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

op is giving me boot-licker-no-pooping-at-work vibes

I'm unemployed

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
OP what is your opinion on the goon zipline AKA goons creating a machine that kills children entirely by accident

FYAD mock thread found here that has a link to the original thread that can be found here too

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

EorayMel posted:

OP what is your opinion on the goon zipline AKA goons creating a machine that kills children entirely by accident

FYAD mock thread found here that has a link to the original thread that can be found here too

I'm only interested in discussing the qualitative value of schoolbus windows and their ability to navigate between binary states (open/closed). so far a lot of ad hominem and very little ad finestrum. feel free to add your voice to the mix.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

gonna see about improving this thread with ugly dog pictures since the OP won't show us his

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

jesus christ you're a tedious dork op

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

gonna see about improving this thread with ugly dog pictures since the OP won't show us his

my dog is a border collie. try and find an ugly border collie, I'll wait.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

tbh it doesn't even matter if your dog is ugly or not, you're being a curmudgeon about how those drat kids have the gall to insult your precious furbaby with their open windows instead of quietly work on schoolwork while traveling in school property when you could be, I dunno, anything else. if you don't expect us to poop on you for that and take the kids' side, you don't know this forum that well

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
His dog must be so ugly

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

tbh it doesn't even matter if your dog is ugly or not, you're being a curmudgeon about how those drat kids have the gall to insult your precious furbaby with their open windows instead of quietly work on schoolwork while traveling in school property when you could be, I dunno, anything else. if you don't expect us to poop on you for that and take the kids' side, you don't know this forum that well

respectfully disagree

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

His dog must be so ugly

it's a shame he won't post a pic, it would actually be a novelty to see an ugly border collie that isn't just suffering some kind of deformity. or all of them at once, whichever

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
When I started high school there was an older kid in band that had stuck his arm out the school bus window and it got clipped by a truck going the other way. He would strap a drumstick to his elbow nub and play drums it was pretty cool

Add another one in favor of open windows

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
my bare rear end sticking right out that school bus window motherfucker

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

PsionicAnt posted:

When I started high school there was an older kid in band that had stuck his arm out the school bus window and it got clipped by a truck going the other way. He would strap a drumstick to his elbow nub and play drums it was pretty cool

Add another one in favor of open windows

would he use a new drumstick every time? How did he resist taking bites?

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

This thread is the biggest self own since the 'don't poop at work' guy

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001

Aardvark! posted:

would he use a new drumstick every time? How did he resist taking bites?

Probably lactose intolerant idk

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

heard op asking questions about updating windows on a bus (which idk I wouldnt do computer stuff on a bus) and it turns out his dog is ugly?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AKZ posted:

heard op asking questions about updating windows on a bus (which idk I wouldnt do computer stuff on a bus) and it turns out his dog is ugly?

actually what happened is OP got called an ugly bitch and pinned it on his dog

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Traxis posted:

This thread is the biggest self own since the 'don't poop at work' guy

yeah

Aardvark! posted:

actually what happened is OP got called an ugly bitch and pinned it on his dog

yeah

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Umm why are u on school buses u loving pedo

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

thanks A, I didnt know what the heck this op was on about

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

STABASS posted:

my dog is a border collie. try and find an ugly border collie, I'll wait.

We can't trust your claim about the dog's breed op

You've shown yourself to have poor judgement

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

mod challenge should have been an easy layup if (big if) the ops dog is not ugly as he claims. maybe a 6-er as a warning shot?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lol yelling at people while you were on the street while you were on the bus ruled. What are they gonna do about it?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Nooner posted:

Lol yelling at people while you were on the street while you were on the bus ruled. What are they gonna do about it?

Apparently whine impotently about it on the internet

Lol

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

If the windows were shut the kids would still make fun of you and your dog with visual gags

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

Here’s a photo of this thread getting made

This dog looks like Frieza

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Prison buses and school buses should be identical.

Every morning, every child should be left wondering, 'am I going to end up in prison or school today?'.

That'll teach the little bastards.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

dr_rat posted:

Prison buses and school buses should be identical.

Every morning, every child should be left wondering, 'am I going to end up in prison or school today?'.

That'll teach the little bastards.

:thesperg: They are identically, actually, and the same company that makes cafeteria food also makes prison food :thesperg:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
OP was out walking with his wife and doesn't own a dog, he just thought goons would defend a dog.
Pictured here is OPs wife.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Wtf I've never been on a bus whos windows don't open, and I'm in Iowa. I can only imagine the hell hole you live in then.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

the only window i see here is a window deep into your own soul op. it's the soul of a bad poster

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Call Your Grandma posted:

the only window i see here is a window deep into your own soul op. it's the soul of a bad poster

But does that window open or not?

Like, that's the only question were concerned about here.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

the window is forever closed, just like your own heart. it's the heart of a bad poster

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

video of those dumbass emergency windows falling out of a school bus rounding a corner at 90 is censored but poo poo like this is allowed

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
meanwhile gifs of dancing spiders are easily found on the 1st page of results

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Call Your Grandma posted:

the window is forever closed, just like your own heart. it's the heart of a bad poster

Ah well, a brick can solve that problem easier enough.

The closed window problem, not the heart of a bad poster problem.

That one alas may just always be :(