Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

This thread is for discussion of how the works of Shonda Rhimes are overrated drivel.

Who is Shonda Rhimes you ask? She's the creator behind such prestige TV as:

- Grey's Anatomy
- Scandal
- How to Get Away With Murder
- Bridgerton

But here's the thing - those shows aren't good. Grey's Anatomy very quickly morphed into eye rolling theatrics, Scandal went completely off the rails by its second season, and Bridgerton is one of, if not the most viewed show in Netflix history but it's nothing more than an adaption of a boring romance novel.

Please share your experiences with Shonda Rhimes media. I am eager to hear from the silent majority that her shows are not in fact, must watch TV.
This is not a character assassination, I'm sure she's a perfectly fine woman. But her works are trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you sound like you hate strong powerful women op

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
ok

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oh my god and shes black i thibk you have a lot of reflecting to do op

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you know who else didnt like powerful smart women of color? thats right...adolf hitter

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

Thank you, I'm glad you agree with my assessment

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

you know who else didnt like powerful smart women of color? thats right...adolf hitter

oh i love him. the guy who goes around punching adolfs

but what are your thoughts on grey's anatomy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Raere posted:

oh i love him. the guy who goes around punching adolfs

but what are your thoughts on grey's anatomy

idk i dont watch that gay poo poo

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Sid Vicious posted:

idk i dont watch that gay poo poo

You said that in the wrong thread pal

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

How many successful shows have you written OP hmmmm?? Sounds like jealousy to me.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mr. Pardiggle posted:

You said that in the wrong thread pal

no i didnt i even quoted tue post i wad replying to ????

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Did you guys know grey's anatomy is actually a book? They should make a movie out of it; would probably be really good!

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Gays Anatomy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

runnypoops posted:

Gays Anatomy

lol

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Is she related to Busta?

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I watched how to get away with murder passively at my dads house when working on one of the computers and it was really groanworthy so I put on my airpods and listened to interesting podcast topics on things such as Taiping Rebellion.

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

im watching bridgerton right now waiting for it to subvert my expectations but it never does. why was it so popular??

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I suplex the op into a supply closet. there are several interns having sex on the floor, OP is covered in fluids

Nutella
Jun 27, 2005

"And the meek shall inherit the earth"
You forgot the worst acted and scripted show that is called "Station 19". A dumpster fire of epic proportions. Bad acting with a side of unrealistic depictions of first responders and Seattle.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

is she related to grimes? because i only care about elon musk, and things he is associated with

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Oh no, bad programming on the teevee

Who ever would have expected to see some bad programming on the teevee

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

rotinaj posted:

Oh no, bad programming on the teevee

Who ever would have expected to see some bad programming on the teevee

not just bad programming

systemic bad programming

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
In Hebrew ‘shonda’ means a big disgrace or scandal.

I liked Bridget ton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I assume I can just use straight line method for Shonda Rhimes on form 4562?