Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

This thread is for discussion of how the works of Shonda Rhimes are overrated drivel.

Who is Shonda Rhimes you ask? She's the creator behind such prestige TV as:

- Grey's Anatomy
- Scandal
- How to Get Away With Murder
- Bridgerton

But here's the thing - those shows aren't good. Grey's Anatomy very quickly morphed into eye rolling theatrics, Scandal went completely off the rails by its second season, and Bridgerton is one of, if not the most viewed show in Netflix history but it's nothing more than an adaption of a boring romance novel.

Please share your experiences with Shonda Rhimes media. I am eager to hear from the silent majority that her shows are not in fact, must watch TV.
This is not a character assassination, I'm sure she's a perfectly fine woman. But her works are trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

Thank you, I'm glad you agree with my assessment

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

you know who else didnt like powerful smart women of color? thats right...adolf hitter

oh i love him. the guy who goes around punching adolfs

but what are your thoughts on grey's anatomy

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

im watching bridgerton right now waiting for it to subvert my expectations but it never does. why was it so popular??

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

rotinaj posted:

Oh no, bad programming on the teevee

Who ever would have expected to see some bad programming on the teevee

not just bad programming

systemic bad programming