Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
I’m really wondering if the other family sent their daughter in to get Kendall going on this course and bring down the Roy family from the inside.

Also feels too unbelievable for the show.

I’m here for WAR!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
It’s almost hinted at this episode with her making Greg open the bottle (who doesn’t know not to touch a wine bottle with dust on it and when you’re at your lovers ex-wife’s house?!?) or it’s a bunch of privileged assholes not giving a gently caress about someone else’s space. Probably the latter as that was theme for Kendall of running rough shod over every woman trying to help him.

It’s going to be a great season.

cheese eats mouse fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Oct 19, 2021

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Usually I have these moments a few times an episode, but I really wanted to scream and also hide under the covers as a reaction to everything happen. So much hilarious cringe and shooting yourself in the foot this episode.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
She wants an apology and he can't even give her that so she'll soothe her hurt with money.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
“These are the ones that don’t gently caress off”

“I know who you are” -_-

cheese eats mouse fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Nov 1, 2021

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Doing a season 1 rewatch and the scene where Logan just rips into him and he leaves the room oh and there’s Greg to be the punching bag for displaced anger. No one in that family is a reliable narrator thanks to the way memory and trauma interplay.

Also how did I forget about the family therapy episode. Masterpiece of an episode.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
TV rules are if it wasn't on screen it didn't happen so I don't think Greg signed anything.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

punch drunk posted:

I'm sure theyre referencing that a bit but thats also The Shed in the top of that shot, the venue where he had his party, and why they talk about the "just a party winding down" thing. Hes watching people leave.

It can’t be a coincidence. It’s a symbol of suicide and all because some rich rear end in a top hat didn’t want to put up barriers and ruin the aesthetic. Now no one can go

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Add to your all bangers playlist

https://youtu.be/SNrbL4o3Wyk

https://open.spotify.com/track/5OnNFaUjue55aBaKIaT63K?si=K1SLMvhnTDqvBpng5-U7uQ

cheese eats mouse fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Dec 1, 2021

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
It's such a good knife twist because Kendall did try to save him, but even failed to do that. More failure on top of failure.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Ya I have to work tomorrow but at least now I can talk about something in the #topic-blockbuster-video slack channel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Greg standing in front the the window that used to be Ken's office. Logan walks in from off screen, reaches up to put a hand on Greg's shoulder, but he's too loving tall.

End series.