Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I should ask for time off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Taking over a new department at work this month. Pray for me imps.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

[looking at all the sick new releases as my kids apply to colleges]: uh huh... wow community college in town? you sure...? What is university of alaska like this time of year?

if i knew the deadline for a paternity test was somewhere before twelve years i wouldn't have brought it up at all! gently caress!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

you kids sure you dont want to sign up for those loans? in college, you can spend all day getting high and just playing video game with your bros, and, more importantly, with you out of here, so can i.

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I’ve thought about quitting my job at least once a week for months and then I go and get a promotion. Nice one, retard.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I should move back in with mom. Imagine sharing my most epic Elden Ring moments with someone who really gets me.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

move the mouse every 30 minutes, say Hello in the morning. 2+ years going

WFH is only the latest humiliation in my quest to make money as a baker

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I’m flying off to go work in Australia for an indeterminate time less than a week after Elden Ring launches… Oh well at least now I’ll finally get to work on my Switch backlog lol.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

extremebuff posted:

the beach webcam background flickers off for just a moment and everyone sees this but theyll never say anything

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

im going to play elden ring when it comes out.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
the first month where every post in the thread is completely confusing until you get there in game :yeah:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Lightmode Larry

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

def going to spend my first day fine tuning another one of these…….this time, in memoriam.

Rip in heaven

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i want to play elden ring

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Lotta weirdos tryin it in the iz lately, thank you fungah, pp, bicyclops

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

jesus christ, hes practically on top of the fuckin thing

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

i already bought it and will be staying up late to play it, then probably going to work with too little sleep, or nervously waiting to play it while im at work.

can't wait to wander around work like a junkie. blowing my stack over anything, looking at pictures of swords on my phone, twitching constantly.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
going super saiyan but the hair on my scalp shoots off and rest elongates and forms a natural ponytail

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

"Fat roll" is actually what everyone is going to be doing from their bed to their gaming chair during launch month.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Lol at everything

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

i keep getting this animal video in my youtube recommends and i keep lolling thinking about the prisoner class

Lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
KEEP POSTING
I'M PRELOADING

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

He is every IZ joke at once

Lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Harrow posted:

Gonna use a handwritten notebook and it's going to rule

I’ve got a fresh one just for elden ring. Gonna look like se7en when I’m done with it

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

asked my buddy for a bubbly suggestion and he recommended veuve cliquot, and i instinctively whispered “the elden ring of champagne…” to myself and lolled for a bit

Lmfao. I’ve got a leftover bottle of Prosecco from Christmas, won’t be able to pop til Saturday.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

gently caress you lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lmfao kick this guys rear end

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Adding a quest log is another barrier against us illiterate retards. Not so progressive, huh bitch?

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
"when miyazaki's ready to listen, we'll be ready to talk" -Spokesman for the Can't Hold My Pee for More Than Six Minutes Foundation.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

DSP has beaten every fromsoft game

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

wearing diapers today. focusing on turds. dont wanna soil anything. i soiled myself in a ton of Wranglers right before i came out and still regret it, i want every crap to knock me on my rear end. also planning to pee a shitload lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Werner herzog: I would like to play de elden ring

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

this is the greatest game of all time

This makes me want to play it even more!!!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

I haven't been this hyped for a game in forever, i've got big time little kid energy over here.

Careful, vtube watchers are lurking behind every corner.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

Is this true? Soy build???? No wonder putin is taking on the degenerate west. Can someone with a review copy verify this?

Edit: removed the tweet and image I was reacting to. The image was doctored and At LeEpicHitlerDeCuckedRebasedLebensRumpers appears to be a troll acount. Apologies

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
How’s that bubbly, bro? :cheersdoge:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Joan posted:

IT STILL WON'T PLAY

It’s gamer karma for not beating chrono trigger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lollontee posted:

currently praying and lighting incense under the computer box

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gently caress you