Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I wanna play it so bad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Can't wait to explore the lands between on an epic journey to become the elden lord, only to end up a shriveled little raisin man in a diaper who will sit motionless for hours at the end of a bridge disguised as a vase with a greatbow drawn.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

[to the tune of spooky scary skeletons]

shriveled raisin diaper man is a vase with greatbow drawn
he travels through the lands between to become the Elden One

EmmyOk posted:

Oh the cretinous buckler, perhaps it’s some kind of creature. Let’s see the item description for lore on this foul beast’s shield.

“A small inscription inside reads “truly an oaf alone may read inscriptions such as this!” “

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

ELDEN RING!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

wearing diapers today. focusing on turds. dont wanna soil anything. i soiled myself in a ton of Wranglers right before i came out and still regret it, i want every crap to knock me on my rear end. also planning to pee a shitload lol

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I haven't been this hyped for a game in forever, i've got big time little kid energy over here.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

So close now, so close to finding out my pc can't run this for poo poo and then buying the ps4 version. It's almost time!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

this

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

my computer has crashed 3 times just trying to install, a dark omen.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I've got no audio, but other than that it runs great lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Rough install, but after verifying, the game runs perfectly.
Fromsoft doesn't miss, this game loving rules so far.

Leadthumb fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Feb 25, 2022

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

This might be the greatest video game ever made.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Unloading trucks at ikea this morning getting mad like, how tf is this helping me become the elden lord?

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

American McGay posted:

It just keeps going, and I feel like I've only touched like 5% of the map. I'm losing my mind.

This game more than any other game is so daunting. From how long it took me just to get my footing in the first area, it feels like this game is 1000 hours long.
The world is so intimidating too, even more than bloodborne was. Everywhere I go feels like the ridge walk in SOMA, like this game is lowkey stressful af.
I have to take frequent breaks even though all I want to do is keep playing.

For what its worth I started as wretched, which seems to actually be impactful compared to the other games. I haven't even found a full set of clothing yet lol.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The sense of discovery in this game is unmatched. It's insane how good this game is.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

How is any game ever going to top this?

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I have like 10 summons and no way to use them lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

gently caress man, this game loving rules!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Just got to elden ring's mibu village, even an enemy with a sekiro style firekracker skill lol.

It's like all making all these games has been practice for making the ultimate video game Elden Ring.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

At work this morning someone asked me if I had played the GOTY yet and I said yeah. Then they started talking about aloy and I laughed in their face.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Me every time I get teleported across the world:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Having to sleep is BULLSHIT! I want to play Elden Ring!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Kongming posted:

Some of the enemies in Caelid are insane, particularly what I can only describe as a dinosaur with a dog's head

I had bought the little hint note about the fire chariot from an early vendor, and even with that knowledge I fully ran from the first one I saw lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Every once in a while I'll be exploring some scary place, and be like how can it get any worse than this? Then I remember they said one of the dudes I'll have to track down is called The Loathsome Dung-eater lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Welcome to the poo poo Pit, tarnished one...

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wait, how do you power stance? I just got a second of the bird foot-swords.

Edit: nvm you just equip two and can combo between l1 and r1 for both movesets this rocks!

Leadthumb fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Mar 1, 2022

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The platforming in stormveil is getting me gamer high.

Also, were people still looking for the caestus? That dude next to the main gate at stormveil becomes a vendor who sells it and the bandit stuff if you go back to him after taking the cliffside path

Leadthumb fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Mar 1, 2022

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I'm coming for you Godrick!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

So Stormveil on it's own is like, bigger than the ringed city dlc? What are we doing game.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Finally found Godrick. What a great fight! He's killed me like 8 times now, but it's so freaking fun. He has a handful of change-ups and you can use jumping to dodge a bunch of his stuff it's like some sekiro boss. Godrick rules!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

loving sick!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

This is my favorite video game of all time.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I feel like I'm 12 years old again, playing Zelda link to the past. It's unreal.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Finally beat Godrick once I stopped using a shield and just dual wielded his asses down. I have leveled up.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Oh, the two fingers... yeah, yeah okay, that's... yeah that's great.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

ROBO_ERECTUS posted:

Oh and if you go back to Stormveil Castle to the room where the troll is hanging over a pile of bodies, you can Roderikas Red Hood, gives a small vigor boost which is nice

It also looks great, I haven't taken it off since I found it.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

drat! I put a message down about riding your horse through poison and i'm getting heals constantly.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

It's sort of a load off knowing I finally have a real answer any time someone is like, 'what's your favorite game'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wow, patches really got me this time. I'm seriously considering starting a new character just to be able to continue playing.