Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

What is that bear doing there?

Hey Tann, is the iOS port/fork under development or somewhat on hold? I know it's a thing and all, but like many people I cannot take my PC with me to play your game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

Since playing the demo I have regretted my ownership of an apple cleverphone. I 100% understand this is a non-trivial task but I certainly wish Slice & Dice was available for my device.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

So the 'Steam Link' iOS app totally works with Slice and Dice, once you add it to your library as a non-steam game.
Haven't tried running it from outside my network, but now I can play it when curled up on my couch.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

Junpei posted:

Is there an unlock for preventing enemies from fleeing in the same vein as the one which unlocks the Friendship Bracelet? Or should I be letting enemies flee more to unlock something else?

I do not know, but I've also turned on 'Auto-Flee' in the options menu. More encounters in less time!

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

Azran posted:

Dev has been posting tons of 3.0 teasers on the Discord but according to them, 'if 3.0 ever releases it will hopefully have Steam integration' which is pretty hopeful. Looking forward to paying again for this good rear end game!

I would somehow hope for an iOS version, but I think that's likely rather far off. Although, if there's ever a steam release, (not just integration) that could come with a big revenue boost. Given it's a one-man show I am not sure how likely that is.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

Tann posted:

;[green]cool

Cool!

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

CubicalSucrose posted:

Yeah Patient is best in scenarios where you've got a lot of blanks and one really good side. That's not a great scenario to be in broadly of course.

Slaan posted:

Patient is great if it's on someone with lots of blanks, with a powerful Exert side (lots of yellows) or is one of the reds or blues with support sides that won't always get used when rolled

I am also not quite sure how patient works. My previous thought was that I had to roll it, not use it, and then it would proc next time, but I think this is wrong?

Is it that patient will be active if that hero did not use their dice on the previous turn?

I assume having their dice transformed or used by tactics etc counts as a use?

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

Is there anywhere I can see what I need to do to unlock more game-modes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

That's a mistake I have seen a few players fall into. More focused on neutralizing attacks than on killing the enemy.

Your party fully heals at the end of every fight (or 1/2 if dead), and if you kill an opponent, their attack disappears. Party health is just another resource to use.