Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Pete kicks rear end.

Fight Man does not kick rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

emptyspace posted:

Or use a couple damp towels if you can't make it to the dollar store. It's not exactly hard to take something out of the oven without burning yourself.

Use dry towels; wet ones are slippery and conduct heat better.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

pnac attack posted:

use whatever's handy to take a pan out, who gives a hoot

People who don't want to burn their hands and/or drop the pan because they just burnt their hand.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

thotsky posted:

What is this?

Do you wear your sunglasses at night so you can, so you can

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Ba'al never had these problems. :colbert:

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

She got a fuckin sweet Members Only jacket too

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

What's a "potatoes tongue"?

Scandinavian trope that people speaking Danish sound like they have potatoes in their mouths.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Cowslips Warren posted:

Ugh these are store brand nuggies, can you at least spring for the good ones?

Those were the good kind, Julian! Eight bucks!

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

If someone pulled this poo poo I would simply take to leaving an oxy on their pillow like a hotel mint to help them find a less bullshit addiction

gently caress you and your coffee addiction, Gramma, we boof ayahuasca in this house

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

small pastries and grits

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Dik Hz posted:

Would you say that the SWAT team mowed him down? :dadjoke:

:wow:

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

trickybiscuits posted:

American chocolate is garbage. Years ago when I went to the UK I was mailing British candy bars back to my family in NY like an immigrant sending money back to their family in the old country.

I'm not defending Hershey here, but British chocolate is garbage compared to Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

feedmegin posted:

That's because American companies bought all the British ones in the last decade or so.

drat, the British must be really upset at those British confectionery companies for selling out then. :rip: