Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Everyone below this post is an rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

nvidiagouge posted:

Im 42 and I recently went out on a few dates with a woman close to my age. Her stance on blowjobs was that she hated them and doesn't do them and that the only two times she did them in her 10 year marriage was when she wanted a fancy new fridge and a vacation.

The worst part about this is that if she hates sucking dick then she is bad at it so huge expenditure for lovely blowjobs. gently caress off, do something you're good at.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Hell yeah, that's how you quit. gently caress 2 weeks.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Is it just an Irish thing or is it weird that all these people's actions are instantly relayed to extended family who in turns calls, texts, and sends telegrams re feedback? Like, in my house any sort of goings on, like a money or legal or health or argument thing was treated as house business and you didn't discuss it with people outside the house.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
They must be from Claire.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Getting professional boudoir pregnancy photos is for douchebags and belongs in the white people thread.

My wife is currently pregnant and if I told her I sprung $500 on booking a photographer to take classy b/w photos of her holding her belly she would probably punch me in the face.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
what did she name her kids

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
it's always been a yuppie waspy thing in my head

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
AITA for making GBS threads on the bed?

quote:

i have chronic ibs. i was eating dinner at a wedding with my partner who is aware of my condition. he kept on telling me to eat different foods because all the bread and cream sauce would make me sick. i was a little wasted, so i told him “no” and “gently caress off”. this escalated into an argument. later when we got home he brought up how i was disrespectful at the wedding. i farted in my pants and before i could get up to use the bathroom, poo poo out diarrhea all over the bed. he said “wtf dude”. i cried and then left left. he hasn’t come back yet. i texted him 39 times apologizing and still no response. AITA?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I got banned from LinkedIn for shitposting intuit too much.

I really hate them and think their c-suite should be tried and executed. What they do is criminal.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

kalel posted:

are you referring to TurboTax lobbying against free federal tax returns? Or is there some other heinous poo poo they did? e: never mind, reading comprehension.

I like mint a lot though :kiddo:

don't you feel weird giving what's his face, not dane cook, the other one uhhhhhh Ryan Reynolds! don't you feel weird giving Ryan Reynolds money every month?

What do u get out of mint?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Also you can find real Kobe in Manhattan. Both of those guys sound like jerkoffs.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Table top war games with Hummel figurines.

edit: Hummel 40,000

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Soylent Pudding posted:

Double posting for dad of the year here:

AITA for not congratulating my daughter on cleaning her room?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Hands up if you have been the parent of a toddler and never said the equivalent of "Great pooping in the pot!" And realized that your life has sunk into applauding poo poo.

Literally last night before his bath. First turd in the toilet and it was gigantic. We all clapped. He said "Yay! Hooray!" My wife was smiling so hard she almost cried. Yeah, I was self-aware for it. Got dark in my head real quick.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Uncle Enzo posted:

You just gotta practice! You also have to keep in mind what a huge door-opener potty training is. Like, imagine how you would feel if your child has a medical condition that meant they had to wear diapers their whole life. That's not the case! Your child can live a normal life wearing regular clothes! You'll be able to stop carrying diapers pretty soon!

Reminds me of our first ultrasound with our first. The tech did a cross-section of the baby's head and the tech is like "well, the baby has a brain" and I was like nice. Tech was kinda puzzled until I explained "hey, some babies don't, right? You need a brain, I'm really happy my kid has one."

oh yeah, no I'm grateful and feel blessed re kids, my son is gorgeous, healthy and clever.
I'm lucky, but I get feelings like impostor syndrome about being a dad/husband and think about the phrase "to commit every crime except that of being a father" a lot.

that, and worrying about their future constantly is in direct conflict with the death instinct I picked up in adolescence and still feel much of the time, nahmean?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

:golfclap:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Every home birth I know of in real life (2), has had to rush to the hospital at some point.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
femshep4life I always choose girl avatars too

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

ponzicar posted:

I am glad he's not the type of female avatar playing guy who choose them because he likes looking at their butts. I have met several guys who have said exactly that about their video game playing habits. By that logic a guy playing as a male character is gay.

Well, that's the lame go-to "no homo" defense to people like this guy's friends.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

teen witch posted:

Heads up this is some no poo poo elder abuse and I really think this is the plot to a film, mercy

Dad has severe dementia/Alzheimer’s. His girlfriend bought him a one way ticket out of the US when she no longer wanted to care for him, and I can’t get him back. She continues to email and call him telling him to do dangerous things.

E: oh I think this is legit, there are posts in Danish, the potato’s tongue.

This is one of those cases where physical violence is the answer.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for getting my wife a penis shaped cake?

kinda sick gently caress has never had lobster by their mid 30s

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Maybe he does custom pantie embroidery as a side hustle.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

haveblue posted:

I think if someone unexpectedly sticks their hand in your mouth you're allowed to fight them even if you don't have a bridge

bite or flight

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Arsenic Lupin posted:

AITA for playing an inappropriate TV show for my 6 year-old daughter?

Guess before you unspoiler! Titty

The kinda people who say cussing would be a school district where a teacher calls you for a child saying the T word.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Family is too rich to wish well for anyone. Also, Queens Gambit sucked.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Mr. Grapes! posted:

Wow, wait til her daughter finds out about the internet.

I am a teacher, and I talk to kids without their parents around, and I know for a fact that most of them have seen some absolutely depraved poo poo. Squid Game is pretty popular among elementary school kids, for example.

Their stupider parents might be good at fooling themselves into thinking they can censor this stuff at home for their own peace of mind. That's because they are stupid. The only real way to prevent your kid from seeing anything objectionable is working hard on making sure they are a loser with no friends. Many of them put a lot of effort into making their child an isolated depressive. To them, it is far better for their child to be a friendless shut-in than a kid who accidentally saw a titty.

They all seem to forget what it was like when the teacher let kids use dictionaries in grade school. About half of them immediately gravitate towards looking up dirty words. They do this on the internet too, despite what they'd like to believe about their little innocent angels.

Do you see any success with parents blocking social media? My religion is wanting Mark Zuckerberg to be violently killed but I don't want my kids (0 & 3) to be alienated from their peers. I know I can't block anything because the 3 year old can already remember unlock codes for different devices to sate his youtube addiction, I just want them to grow up being too cool to have or need Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
"Television and the internet will be replaced by one thing worse than both."

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

spacetoaster posted:

Yeah, it's very successful if your kid is active in real social activity.

I know several kids kids on my kids sports teams that don't do any social media at all and it's fine.

But there's a ton of lovely people out there who think a screen with internet access is absolutely required for kids these days. It's bad.

This is what I'm aiming for. Going to try to get them into surfing and climbing while they're little until they express an interest in team sports or music and hope that sticks. If we move to China, I reckon it'll be a non issue. WeChat's not as bad.

I think the cons of social media far outweigh the positive. Destroys relationships, the inequality on full blast that you're supposed to embrace, enabling of harassment, the direct increase on young suicides. And it's a total time sink. I mean so is SA but at least we have fun.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

spacetoaster posted:

It does. The research on kids and screens/social media shows it's clearly not good. My kids and their friends do just fine with regular calls/group texts and stuff. But we're fortunate enough to live within walking distance of their schools and friends.

Have you got your kids learning the language if you're planning on going to China? My youngest boy has been taking it for about 8 months now and it's pretty cool.

(too bad a trip to China is waaay too expensive and troublesome right now.)

My wife only talks to him in Mandarin and I use it for the simple phrases that I know. He definitely understands more than I do.

Yeah, China is totally undoable right now. Hopefully things change.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Cd8iOsspQ

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Uncle Enzo posted:

Nothing can be worse than the edits thanking everyone for upvoting and post flair. I'm not 100% sure why but they bug the hell out of me.

yeah, it's that reddit tone that makes me want to be cruel

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Everyone post your favorite soda!

A-Treat Cream Soda!! It was red!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Pope Corky the IX posted:

My ex-wife once tried to give me a blowjob while drunk and ended up puking on my dick. It was dark so I didn't immediately realize what had happened so she slurred that everything was fine while picking chunks of curry chicken out of my pubic hair.

the first girl who took me home in Japan didn't stop me from going down on her in the dark and I thought she just tasted peculiar until I went to the bathroom and saw my Kool-aid smile

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
sprite never tasted lemon-lime to me. it's just clear, bubbles and sweet

worst snipe yet

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Midnight Voyager posted:

My friend will never quite forgive me for suggesting this to him at the Coke museum. His face when he tried it was absolutely priceless.

ohhhhhh I had that poo poo in Epcot. the Italian horse piss drink right

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Family inheritance drama makes me super glad I'm an only child.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
wahhhhhh my girlfriend won't take the time to learn Warhammer 40k 8e. she's embarrassing me in front of my friendssss!

ahahahahahahaha

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Batterypowered7 posted:

The last straw was when she brought Warmachine minis to the 40k tournament and called them her "glitter dolls". There's no "Cygnar" in the 40k universe, Nadine!

:roflolmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Those cans, like, try too hard.