Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Still lmao @ emotional support beejohn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

I think goons might enjoy landlord derails even more than food derails.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Uncle Enzo posted:

Some people just don't "do" self-reflection.

Ain't that the truth.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Invisible Clergy posted:

AITA? I collect bugs and my family wants to kick me out.

So this is like a sex thing right? This dude is cranking his hog into these fly bins?

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Cheap Rolls employees really missed out on a classic Spartacus. "I brought the cheap rolls" - "No, I brought the cheap rolls!"

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

atomicdream posted:

The Acid Cat also will leave these assholes on your front porch as a gift, just like a normal cat would gift you a dead pigeon.

Can confirm, this is a service I provide.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

edogawa rando posted:

What is a dole whip?

My daughter went down there with a friend last year and from what I understand it was the highlight of the visit.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

When I saw how many new posts since yesterday I knew there must be some kind of juicy derail, but I wouldn't have guessed the twin powers of Steak & Milk.

I'm on the ordering milk at a bar is weird side. Maybe not red flag weird, but more like orange.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

run on sentience posted:

Possible but unlikely: into the "adult baby" scene

You could be on to something here. Maybe ordering milk at the bar is the "sign" to others that you're into the scene. If all goes well the happy couple is picking out diapers at Walgreens later that evening.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

I think the lesson here is that people who think milk is a-ok to drink any ol time and people who think there are specific times and places where milk is appropriate are fundamentally incompatible.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

StrangersInTheNight posted:

i'm always like, what the gently caress do two people with opposing values even talk about on the day-to-day? 'not talking politics' pretty much limits you to only loving, or one of you lying constantly to keep the peace, like OP's bf.

What weird universe do you live in where the only thing to talk about is politics?

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

StrangersInTheNight posted:

It's just easier for me to buzz around the grocery store and return to the cart with my items, than it is to roll it my whole cart around,

Ah yes, the fabled difficulty of rolling a whole cart around. A cart. With wheels. Designed to roll around. Much easier to park it in one spot and repeatedly return there with armfuls of foodstuffs. Fuckin lol.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

big trivia FAIL posted:

employees with massive rear end pickup order things down each aisle

Yeah I hated when Fred Meyer started this bullshit. So often blocked by these massive pickup order carts everywhere.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Clocks posted:

I'll be honest idk what autistic stimming in a restaurant looks like

Yeah me either. I'm trying to picture this "shimmy" and it's just not happening.

Shimmy Snype.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Here's another angle on accepting the banana bread you don't actually want or like: now what happens next time she brings you a banana bread? Because banana bread people never just make one and call it quits. There's always gonna be more. How long does he keep accepting banana bread he doesn't want? And if he confesses his dislike down the line, then it's a WHY ARE YOU JUST TELLING ME THIS NOW? scene. Best to just nip that poo poo in the bud.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

artsy fartsy posted:

AITA for not standing still while my wife went to pluck a hair on my face?

Last night there was a hair on the top of my right ear that appeared and had probably been there all day.

Yep, that long hair on your ear just sprouted up since this morning. Since you "don't look to closely at yourself" you are lucky to have a partner who will take care of your nasty inappropriate hairs, sit still for ten seconds and let her get rid of it you buffoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

I admit, I have an irrational hatred of stray hairs.