Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

wheatpuppy posted:

"But vodka has no odor or taste!" insists person who has destroyed their senses of taste and smell through years of substance abuse.

(For real though - back in the 80s this was a talking point of Just Say No education. Vodka is tasteless so anyone could spike your drink at any time and you'd never know until you woke up in the gutter, addicted to smack.)

You'd think Nancy Reagan would know a thing or two about how to get an unwanted taste out of one's mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

therobit posted:

Eh, probably a good experience for the kid.

Which one of you is this:

Before she got into the tank, you see girls 'pretend' to pull their hair up, but they don't. That's what she did.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Quackles posted:

Wait, where was this tumor?

In the 1960's, pay attention

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Foo Diddley posted:

AITA for not wanting to eat toilet rice?

get some gurglespurts jeans, OP, you're gonna need 'em

Toilet rice pairs nicely with rational toilet chicken

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Arsenic Lupin posted:

We're gonna need a term for "self-centered pregnant person" that doesn't contain "zilla". People should be nice to pregnant people. I, too, have been a pregnant lady. But "nice to" does not extend to "give them everything they want because PREGNANT".

Keeping with the Kaiju theme I suggest Momthra

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Being in the closet does not give you carte blanche to sexually harass people of your preferred gender, kid. A reminder that heteros do not have a monopoly on being lovely people, just a majority.

The Kevin Spacey defense!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

My mom was a kindergarten teacher and had a set of twins in her class 15 years ago named Anakin and Padme
Maybe don't name your kids something that makes people want to roll their eyes whenever they say it.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Captain Hygiene posted:

First of all, she's 7 years old. Second, she committed Christmas Crimes. You can't come back from that

Ebenezer Scrooge is a proven exception!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Baronjutter posted:

I got my wife a cheap but nice new whisk for Christmas because we needed one. She got so excited at such a silly practical gift and still calls it her Christmas whisk.

You put a lot of thought into it though. It was a calculated whisk

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Earn your name through a feat in battle

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

PokeJoe posted:

I went to school w a woman that now has a child named Brecken. It's because she likes the Colorado tourist town Breckenridge lol

E: reading the linked thread that's the same reason for this one! Aaaaa

Breckin News: Your kid will likely be named Breckin

Pretty close to the German slang word for vomiting 🤮

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I was already the undisputed fun uncle before I started 3d printing doodads but now I'm running up the score even further

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

MagusofStars posted:

:same:

The only times I’ve been in a conversation where one of the guys started to make jokes like this, nobody else joined in and everybody was like awkwardly “um is everything okay there buddy? need to talk about something?”

The real fun is talking about how we are laid low by our childrens' demands, especially when they were babies/toddlers. The phrase should be "hell hath no fury like a toddler who got handed an opened pack of string cheese when he wanted to open it himself"

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Hughlander posted:

I WANT MY FAINCÉ TO GET RID OF HIS 5 YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER!

Really leaning into the evil stepmother there. Can’t wait to hear about the divorce.

If she was talking about pets she'd be a jerk, but she's an actual monster talking about people

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Goofy voice sex doll maker missed two opportunities. Either use the Goofy impression to talk about "hyuck'ing" or make the Big John/Little John observation with a Robin Hood character impression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Also, my girl is a Golden Retriever