Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Evil Willow posted:

AITA because I decided to stop cooking and cleaning to teach my husband a lesson in appreciation?

His "do those dishes" line is straight up divorce material, gently caress off you piece of poo poo. Poor lady thinks she might be the rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Has this been posted? I searched and didn't see it.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Gym guy was right, those reps aren't gonna make you look like this

Which is clearly what she is going for, duh definition! Eat right!

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

pentyne posted:

The number one thing I hear about gym etiquette is that no one at the gym is watching you or cares what you are doing. It's something I've heard many gym bros say multiple times to people who are worried about getting made fun of or stared at trying to work out for the first time. At worst they would come over and stop you if you are doing something that has a high risk of injuring yourself.

The OP is the living embodiment of what potential gym goers fear and what regular gym goers loving hate. The fact he even uses the phrase "I started insisting" to someone doing cardio marks him as a huge piece of poo poo and most likely has been reported to gym staff before for causing problems with women at least once prior to this.

Psh, what you going to Planet Fitness or something? Psh

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Gym guy be like,

Hey babe, you seem serious about the lifestyle. I can show you the way. Every day. Oh baby, just let me tell you the way, everyday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIgq9spZnhk

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

So is that avatar from Tommyknockers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

ThePopeOfFun posted:

An old sci-fi movie called Enemy Mine.

Ah yes I have seen that long ago, I knew it was something. The weird alien with a baby, hanging with a space dude in a big hole.