Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Wizard Master posted:

This isn’t 2004-edgelord GBS guys, this is a terrible situation for everyone involved and you don’t have to feel like you need to make a joke about every situation.

Okay but the other side of the argument is

which: lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

The answer to "why did all this dumb poo poo happen" is because the producer of the film was mad that the union crewmembers were demanding things like a safe environment and to be paid, so they sent all of the union members home and replaced them with local scabs who didn't care about safety regulations on short notice.

Coxswain Balls posted:

The on-set sounds in Heat are so good compared to gunfights in other movies because they're able to record all the echoes off of the surrounding architecture, and it's mixed to be incredibly loud compared to everything else. I don't know what that one guy is on about, gunshots are loud as hell. They just sound more like a pop and crack rather than the explosion that most other films use, but you should still be able to feel it in your bones if you have a good sound system.

A lot of people these days equate "cellphone video" with "real" and so they see a cellphone video of a shooting and they hear the cop's gun go "pip pip" and go "oh so THAT'S what gunshots sound like when it's not in the movies" without realizing that cellphones have shitawful mics

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Oct 23, 2021

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

mind the walrus posted:

Oh boy SNL is gonna be awkward next week I'm gonna tell ya

He's going to come out dressed as Trump and say "I told you I could shoot someone"

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

If I was an actor I would do all kinds of crimes, all the time, and then act all innocent

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Oct 26, 2021

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

the good, the bad, and the donaghy

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

covidstomper58 posted:

They should just rule that Alec Baldwin if he ever has to hold a weapon again personally or for filming, the most he can hold is a banana.

No, now they're going to make sure he has two guns so he can shoot the witnesses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

C.M. Kruger posted:

quote:

The filing also notes that Gutierrez-Reed has another felony charge pending for allegedly hiding a firearm from security at a New Mexico bar and sneaking it into the venue. The filing says, “Upon successfully circumventing the security at the bar she went into the restroom and made a selfie video stating ‘They checked my purse but they didn’t cheek my butt cheeks! Wah, wah, wah.’”

lmao I'm glad she's locked up

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Apr 16, 2024