Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Vikar Jerome posted:

Please, no alternative tims in the tim thread, its for william tim rogers only. Accept no subs.

Big daddy dom timmy will release a video soon, hang on there

Well he's literally in this one. I watched about fifteen seconds and noped out though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Yeahhh that was a rough minute or so watch :ohdear:

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Say what you will, homeboy put out a video. That’s more than you can say for this Timothy fellow you all seem to like so much.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
There's nothing Tim could do that would disappoint me more than releasing another video.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
I wonder what Tim is doing right now

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Chatting with Jenny Nicholson about how the first mistake most creators make is actually producing content

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

Imagine if Action Button season 2 has been on Nebula this whole time

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Jenny seems to always get a bad rap (gee I wonder why) but she posted a video 2 dang days ago. I feel like the h bomber guy or someone like that is a more appropriate target

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

H bomber does 2 or 3 a year

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

No Mods No Masters posted:

Jenny seems to always get a bad rap (gee I wonder why) but she posted a video 2 dang days ago. I feel like the h bomber guy or someone like that is a more appropriate target

Yeah she periodically cracks off low effort "rambles" on Patreon, but there hasn't been an actual produced video since late 2022. Hbomberguy is prolific in comparison.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
H bomber, more like hey boomer bad take factory, am i right. Whos with me.

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

Vikar Jerome posted:

H bomber, more like hey boomer bad take factory, am i right. Whos with me.

I am. I'm with you.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
I've seen the leaked season 3 episode list

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I, on the other hand, have not seen it

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
That's what makes us different!

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Probably tim would show you if you PMed him. I don't really get who does that, but apparently he's always answering his PMs

No Mods No Masters fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Mar 27, 2024

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Every time I see 50 or so unread posts in here I foolishly check in to see if Tim's posted a new video. But nope, the grift continues on.

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

hey actiom button can you show me the leaked episodes list

yours truely

skeletronics
Jul 19, 2005
Man
If the list leaks now, I might have time to play the games on it before the videos come out

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
season 2 has been out for a while, all on quibi

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Tim Rogers sent me a PM saying that if I unsubscribed from his Patreon he would delete all of his previous videos and strongly allude that it was my fault during one of his friday streams.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

If only I could live in the future, when tim's copious correspondence would be available to everyone to study and learn from.

At the hague

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Just Chamber posted:

Every time I see 50 or so unread posts in here I foolishly check in to see if Tim's posted a new video. But nope, the grift continues on.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

You know whose actually a good video game YouTube video maker?

Jeremy Parish

deets
Apr 20, 2015

Jeremy is a super nice guy and I feel bad for saying this but the world does not need more anodyne video essays about the importance of nes games

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

deets posted:

Jeremy is a super nice guy and I feel bad for saying this but the world does not need more anodyne video essays about the importance of nes games

I disagree because I hate playing those games myself, but it's cool to see them in action and occasionally find something that holds up

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
*me a year ago*

"I'm going to travel a year into the future so I can enjoy Tim's new videos without having to wait!"

quadrata
Feb 27, 2023
Idea for Tim: why not take a break from new videos and remaster some of the classics that are a bit hard to watch these days? Maybe do some AI upscaling so we can watch Action Button Reviews The Final Fantasy VII Remake in 4k. Thank you in advance Tim

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

quadrata posted:

Idea for Tim: why not take a break from new videos

This is a great idea Tim should hop on immediately

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Jeremy Parish

Yes i agree. A man who also uses a real name and not some made up nonsense. Makes you think.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

quadrata posted:

Idea for Tim: why not take a break from new videos and remaster some of the classics that are a bit hard to watch these days? Maybe do some AI upscaling so we can watch Action Button Reviews The Final Fantasy VII Remake in 4k. Thank you in advance Tim

They're practically unwatchable because they weren't filmed with Hobbit cameras and didn't involve flying to multiple states. I don't even know how one makes a video without multiple trips to indiana

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
He needs to:

A. Refilm the studio scenes
B. Add extra on-location scenes

Only then will they be remastered.

Apes-A-Poppin
Dec 3, 2015

While we wait for a new real William Timothy Rogers Jr. video there’s a bunch of old ones i know you have not watched. Like this one which is the first three hours of Judgment: https://youtu.be/-tGmIezms_w?feature=shared

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

I don’t know why you’re all so crazy about new videos. I’ve only just finished the Doom video and I started watching it 8 months ago.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Bumhead posted:

I don’t know why you’re all so crazy about new videos. I’ve only just finished the Doom video and I started watching it 8 months ago.

Oh yeah. What do you think about e4m1

Apes-A-Poppin
Dec 3, 2015

I froze. They might as well have been speaking Klingon.

I just rewatched the Doom one for like the fifth time last week. I’m not crazy about new videos either and a happy patron (to the aghastment of those screaming grifter).

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
personally I think if I was being paid fairly well to not make videos, I would also avoid making videos. It's just sensible.

Hell, I'm not making any videos now and that's for free.

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

Apes-A-Poppin posted:

While we wait for a new real William Timothy Rogers Jr. video there’s a bunch of old ones i know you have not watched. Like this one which is the first three hours of Judgment: https://youtu.be/-tGmIezms_w?feature=shared

Hell yeah I did not know about this one

Let’s feast

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Jeremy Parish

Every time I listen to retronauts I almost always find myself disagreeing with this dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Every time I listen to retronauts I almost always find myself disagreeing with this dude

No, you're thinking of Stuart Gipp