Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weird Sandwich
Dec 28, 2011

FIRE FIRE FIRE hehehehe!

acksplode posted:

If Tim Rogers could travel through time, I think he'd be Time Rogers. But that's just one opinion -- what do you think? Sound off in the posts below this one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weird Sandwich
Dec 28, 2011

FIRE FIRE FIRE hehehehe!

Thundercracker posted:

What happened to NCG. He hasn't uploaded in half a year

He's been on a road trip to make another travelogue video

Weird Sandwich
Dec 28, 2011

FIRE FIRE FIRE hehehehe!
My favourites are the ones on Japanese games I've never played like Tokimeki Memorial and Boku no Natsuyasumi, because they're an interesting view into parts of video game history that we just never hear about in the english-speaking world. (The Pac Man video is an honourary member of this group due to the Libble Rabble discussion)

Compare to somehting like the Doom review, where the personal anecdotes are still entertaining, but there was nothing new he could possibly tell me about the game itself.