Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Legends, btich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

The default assumptions for the thread being bumped are:
A) New video
and/or
B) Tim dead

There’s a potential third for Truck Heck coming out but lol at that ever happening.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Tim’s opening being limited to 15 minutes is a crime. It should be 4 hours long and include a musical backing at minimum.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Angryhead posted:

The newest episode of the Insert Credit Show is something special - they lost Frank Cifaldi's audio so (this is revealed at the very start but I'm going to spoiler tag it anyway) Tim uses his "99% perfect recall" to fill in Frank's parts (in a very Tim Rogers way, of course) :allears:

https://insertcredit.com/show/284/
Also featuring the wonderful Simone de Rochefort
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p50syGVScGw

I have an acquaintance that does a Destiny podcast that has something similar happen and they all just swapped in a Swedish Chef soundboard for the missing track and I firmly believe all podcasts should do the same.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Someone is going to miss an episode because of it and it will be extremely funny.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

If you’re coming to a Timothy Rodgèrs video for succinctness and/or video games then buddy you dun hosed up.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

We should make a blood pact that no one posts in the thread when he does get around to putting out a new video.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

General Dog posted:

New content on October 10 sounds about right

What year?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

The video came out last week, didn’t you see it?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

parasocial relationships

I parasocially love those stupid little dogs, yes.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Warbird
May 23, 2012

What is/was the channel even? A reposting of his streams?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

What game is he reviewing anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Say what you will, homeboy put out a video. That’s more than you can say for this Timothy fellow you all seem to like so much.