Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Good news! I found $10,000 worth of Wendy's coupons buried in the backyard. There's lots more too, enough for everyone! I stashed the rest in the old woodshed that's full of spider webs and a music box that never stops playing. Help yourself!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Weird, this coupon says "CUSTOMER expires" 10/29/2021.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Ghouled Mango posted:

Weird, this coupon says "CUSTOMER expires" 10/29/2021.

This is why I always pay full price :hai:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
You've all crossed a terrible threshold. Coupons & Deals are forbidden fruits for a reason, but you fools have tasted of their nectars and will now pay the price.

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Ghouled Mango posted:

You've all crossed a terrible threshold. Coupons & Deals are forbidden fruits for a reason, but you fools have tasted of their nectars and will now pay the price.

But not FULL price.

(I have a coupon)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

biosterous

oh jeez it looks all my pumpkins got squashed (:dadjoke:) but maybe the raven would be interested in some of the pieces?

i am selling the smashed remains of many pumpkins hmu

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

sb hermit

Rarity posted:

*comes running into thread*

Hi I heard we were playing Sonic Shuffle?

:hfive:

Heather Papps

hello friend

maybe later we can play metroid prime 2's multiplayer. it's honestly really good i swear

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
hey, does anyone know what happened to the door that leads down from the attic? it’s like it just sort of vanished, there’s a brick wall where it used to be. I tried the other door (that I swear wasn’t here before…) but that one leads to a hallway that goes on for five and a half minutes.

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica

Percy Teatwillow posted:

hey, does anyone know what happened to the door that leads down from the attic? it’s like it just sort of vanished, there’s a brick wall where it used to be. I tried the other door (that I swear wasn’t here before…) but that one leads to a hallway that goes on for five and a half minutes.

Oh, that leads to the Chamber of Poisoned Bliss. Whether you're ready for that chamber or not is uhhhh that's up to you man.

----------------

Bingo Bango

Ghouled Mango posted:

Oh, that leads to the Chamber of Poisoned Bliss. Whether you're ready for that chamber or not is uhhhh that's up to you man.

I mean, I guess if there isn't a chamber of Unpoisoned Bliss in this place I'll settle for what I can get.

sb hermit

Ghouled Mango posted:

wait, was that where the gas station sushi was, because I'm not feeling great

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The gas station had the Chamber of Poisoned Piss

Heather Papps

hello friend

honestly after weeks living in my pickup any place that has chambers is alright with me. did someone say ten thousand dollars?

Manifisto

just woke up for the second day in a row on a pile of severed heads with something nameless and unspeakable nipping at my feet. there's blood and ectoplasm everywhere, along with these gaping holes in the walls that are going to take forever to patch and spackle (especially doing this one-handed with my trusted revolver at the ready). I've located most of the other guests, or at least what's left of them. those were some pretty clever hiding spots but clearly we're dealing with an equally clever supernatural force, I'm guessing that in life they were really good at those spot-the-difference puzzles.

on top of that, there's no sign of my got danged money

that's IT

I'm SICK AND TIRED of these spooks haunting BYOB

it's time to take out the trash!!

ty nesamdoom!

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Everyone, I apologize for the disruption, and the offending guest has been removed from Dirge Hill. Upon his apprehension his pockets were found stuffed to the seams with coupons and we believe he had come here in a misguided effort to find deals. I'm afraid I can't say much more than that. It will not happen again. As compensation you are each entitled to one (1) raven feather when we manage to catch that raven, which currently appears to be perched on the steeple, making direct eye contact with me while eating half of a french fry.

----------------

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
look I gotta say it, this kind of thing is exactly why I haven't been coming to thanksgiving

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
This place has been around for a long time it looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=optV3FWHjMU

Bingo Bango

Ghouled Mango posted:

Everyone, I apologize for the disruption, and the offending guest has been removed from Dirge Hill. Upon his apprehension his pockets were found stuffed to the seams with coupons and we believe he had come here in a misguided effort to find deals. I'm afraid I can't say much more than that. It will not happen again. As compensation you are each entitled to one (1) raven feather when we manage to catch that raven, which currently appears to be perched on the steeple, making direct eye contact with me while eating half of a french fry.

Can I have the coupons instead? I'm beginning to think maybe I'm not going to be getting that money

nut

Manifisto posted:

just woke up for the second day in a row on a pile of severed heads with something nameless and unspeakable nipping at my feet. there's blood and ectoplasm everywhere, along with these gaping holes in the walls that are going to take forever to patch and spackle (especially doing this one-handed with my trusted revolver at the ready). I've located most of the other guests, or at least what's left of them. those were some pretty clever hiding spots but clearly we're dealing with an equally clever supernatural force, I'm guessing that in life they were really good at those spot-the-difference puzzles.

on top of that, there's no sign of my got danged money

that's IT

I'm SICK AND TIRED of these spooks haunting BYOB

it's time to take out the trash!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Bingo Bango posted:

Can I have the coupons instead?

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

but my gambling debts!

Bingo Bango

Um, excuse me but can anyone help with possession here? I'm uh...dealing with some stuff in some threads and I think it has something to do with this rickety old thread...

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
In response to unforeseen developments amongst the mods and administration of Something Awful I'm afraid that none of you are any longer eligible for the ten thousand dollars. And I lost track of the raven.

Now, technically, I'd ordinarily say "so go home" but the rickety old thread is... snarling and glowing a hellish crimson whenever I type that phrase. And it appears that the front door has disappeared. So please sit tight in your attics or wing pits or whatnot, light another one up if you need to. I'll attempt to get to the bottom of this-- this meddling from Big Mod.

----------------

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
So we can start ripping their heads off and pouring all the blood out now, right?

----------------

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
Wait this isn't my PMs

----------------

Manifisto

Ghouled Mango posted:

In response to unforeseen developments amongst the mods and administration of Something Awful I'm afraid that none of you are any longer eligible for the ten thousand dollars.

a couple of deadbeats, huh? wow you're really adding insult to injury here. I don't know if being a moderator technically allows me to garnish your wages but you can be sure we'll be repossessing some of this thread's furniture! I quite fancy that sarcophagus actually.

ty nesamdoom!

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica

Lurkers Must Ghost posted:

So we can start ripping their heads off and pouring all the blood out now, right?

*winking aggressively* of course not*

*(yes)

----------------

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica

Manifisto posted:

a couple of deadbeats, huh? wow you're really adding insult to injury here. I don't know if being a moderator technically allows me to garnish your wages but you can be sure we'll be repossessing some of this thread's furniture! I quite fancy that sarcophagus actually.

Oh THAT furniture? The furniture levitating to the top of the ceiling and rotating violently? Good luck catching it, copper.

----------------

Manifisto

Ghouled Mango posted:

Oh THAT furniture? The furniture levitating to the top of the ceiling and rotating violently? Good luck catching it, copper.

that's what this extremely expensive proton pack is for! *fumbles with proton pack* where is that goddamn on switch?

ty nesamdoom!

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
You can't have the sacrophogus, Dave is sleeping in there!

----------------

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica

Manifisto posted:

that's what this extremely expensive proton pack is for! *fumbles with proton pack* where is that goddamn on switch?

Oh gently caress he's onto us!

----------------

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
this is some ghoulshit

Escape From Noise

Sherbert Hoover posted:

this is some ghoulshit

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Hey I hear you all like ten thousand dollars? Well, fine. If you agree to boot out these interminable ghost hunters, you can have this
*dramatically flings open the wing pit hatch*

----------------

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
yes, yes. we do your bidding and we get the pile of money and you cackle and disappear and it turns back into bones. YAWN

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
No it's real money! To prove it you can spend it at the Item Shop.

[Potion]....$50
[Hi-Potion]....$150
[Ether]...$60
[Slime Crystal]...$200
[Ecto-Fluid]...$100
[Rusty Sword]...$25
[Raven Hunting Xbow]...$100
[Mage's Beef]...$75
[Haunted Milk]...$500
[Ghastly Shroud]...$1500
[Spooky Viking Helm]...$2500
[Masterwork Hot Wings]...$10000
[Attic Key]...$1000000000000

----------------

biosterous

i'm gonna make an nft of the concept of ghosts doing a haunting and then if any ghosts try to haunt me i will sue them, straight into the blockchain

video game King of Dragon Pass has proved that you can successfully sue a ghost out of a house, so logically you should be able to sue them into a blockchain, it's just obvious

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
Finally my ghostcoin investments will pay off

----------------