Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit

I'm here for the all day continental breakfast and endless mimosas.

Or if it's not ready yet, then could you point me to the kitchen? I could use some coffee.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

does anyone have any mustard packets for the pretzel bites?

I have some rare taco bell packets. I have no idea how old they are but this stuff doesn't expire, right?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sb hermit

Manifisto posted:

better, but uh anyone else still find this pic kinda sexy??

:monocle:

sb hermit

power stone is nice and all, but I think we should play my copy of Sonic Shuffle. It's like Mario Party, but Sonic! Before Sonic was put into Mario Party.

sb hermit

Rarity posted:

*comes running into thread*

Hi I heard we were playing Sonic Shuffle?

:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

Ghouled Mango posted:

Oh, that leads to the Chamber of Poisoned Bliss. Whether you're ready for that chamber or not is uhhhh that's up to you man.

wait, was that where the gas station sushi was, because I'm not feeling great