Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lol Sparty playing like they did against Nebraska. While Michigan is not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Regnevelc posted:

Michigan State’s protection is to hold today. It’s a good strategy since the refs aren’t calling it often.

This happened a ton in the Nebraska game too. Just straight up pulling guys by the jersey and no calls.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Walker is a cheat code

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

yeah its so loving gorgeous here all year. and outside of the snow, its so great during the other three seasons.

Didn't know you were in Flag! I was just up there two weekends ago. We basically brewery hopped for two days haha.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

haha yeah, I've been here since 2019 -- love it. great breweries too. where's your favorite?

My favorite was probably Mother Road. We did Beaver Street, Mother Road, Flagstaff, Historic, and Dark Sky.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Mother Road is always the most consistent, Dark Sky is hit or miss cause they do weirdo poo poo, but when they hit they hit. Also they do Pizzacletta which owns as well. If you didn't hit it up, next time you're up try Hops on Birch, its a super chill place with a great selection on tap or cans.

I really liked Dark Sky's beers, but they were super busy, told us 30 minutes wait so we went next door, then texted us our table's ready right after we ordered our beers. Obviously not the end of the world, but Mother Road had a real chill vibe with bartenders who just love to chat beer and give recommendations. My kind of vibe.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lol Nebraska should've recovered the onside kick but couldn't

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

VEGAS IS PISSED

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I hope they call an illegal bat and nullify the TD lol

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Don't know why that isn't a TD.

Is that significant to some?

Clemson was -8.5

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Welp Ole Miss is hosed

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Whoa just flipped to OSU/PSU for the first time. The all reds look really weird

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Man, that 5 o'clock beer just hits so good.

e: I'm watching out on my patio and my neighbor has a band or karaoke going. They're playing September. It's pretty great out here right now.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ole Miss' defense is such trash

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

What's the game to watch right now? Nothing's really grabbing my attention when I flip

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

FATTEST MAN TOUCHDOWN

FTFY

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

12 players and you still can't stop them?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Thinking a lot about a loose dog that followed me home from my run today. Had to drop him off at the shelter because my dog wasn't friendly. He's such a loving puppy though!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

Since my dog just got diagnosed with liver cancer, I hope you pet the heck out of both your dog and the loose dog and that things end up happy for both.

The stray was melting down at the shelter. (I don't think he knew where he was specifically, just overwhelmed with all the other dogs and commotion there.) But I was able to calm him down a bit petting him and he jumped into my arms and gave me a bunch of kisses. :3:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

I hope only good things happen to that dog and also yours, even if it wasn't friendly to the new buddy.

Thanks. When I was talking to the people at the shelter, it might have just been too eager of an introduction with the stray coming up to sniff him when mine didn't see him coming.

Back to football, Ole Miss getting a crucial turnover.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lol announcers making GBS threads on the analytics

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

What the gently caress are these refs doing?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oh my God everyone flip to SMU/Houston right now

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Good no-call on that coverage

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lol HAT IS DOWN

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

He was so far OOB though lol