Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I think at the funeral Harry is going to stab his brother in the back slaying him in one blow and then turn towards his nephew and point his sword and tell him "If you acceed the throne then I will spare you and the rest of your family", and the nephew is like "I shaw neva suwendah to dose of youw ilk" and pulls out his own sword, and it's crazy, Harry is suddenly sword fighting his nephew and it's very evenly matched! But Harry wins the fight and knocks the sword off his nephew away, and slashes his cheek. Looks like Harry is about to kill two kings in one day. But his nephew pulls something out of the ground? No it's a sword in a stone! He pulls out Excalibur from the ground and with glowing radiance strikes down his uncle assassin. As prince Harry is placed in cuffs and the police walk him to the police car, or lorry, as they call them in England, the crowd cheers.

Anyway that's what I think is going to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Nah, they’ll all just stand around and bray at each other through those British teefies, like a giant inbred donkey breedery. None of them have the stones to do anything

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

dr_rat posted:

british parliament is good enough at crumbling on it's own. No outside help required.

Oh god, a game of thrones with the current uk royals would be so pathetic. It be something like an 80s soap oprea, but with far stupider and less intresting people. Plot would be just as dumb and convoluted though.

Stupid messy bitches make great farce material though. Though we don't seem to have a Blackadder.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

fuctifino posted:

From all accounts, William is very stupid, extremely arrogant and prone to aggression.

The royal family are all German so this is hardly surprising

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Should never have gone with Charles for your name as regent. Cursed rear end royal name.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

sitchensis posted:

Charles the Patient

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Charles the inpatient

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

King Chucky has someone waiting in hell for him….

It’s his bestie Jimmy Savile

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Chuck'll gently caress It

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Drone_Fragger posted:

William is lazy and doesn't take the "job" (as such, lol) seriously, he used Kates pregnancies, and then having kids, and now her untimely death and installation of a doppelganger to drop out of absolutely everything he possibly could so other royals had to take up the slack, and has shown no indication he will not keep doing that. Now if you're like, I don't know, Beatrice or someone useless who no one cares about I doubt anyone would care, but in Williams case he's literally heir to the throne and will have to do royal engagements every single day as king.

Charles is right to think he's not yet suited to kingship and arguably should make Anne Queen. Comedy option, Harry.

If ur a lazy and easily bored royal, just press some peasants in the village you are visiting to carry you on a recliner and fan you with palm leaves or ostrich feathers. You can even force other villagers or members of your retinue in poor standing to entertain you with acts of juggling, light acrobatics and buffoonery.

This is king stuff 101 people

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...

Coq au Nandos posted:

I could see both Australia and Canada chomping at the bit to take on a trainee King as Governor-General. In fact back in 2019 there was apparently a (rejected) proposal to give Australia Harry. In fairness he would be leagues better than the current dipshit.

I can't see that happening. Charles put himself forward for GG of Australia and Australia apparently was very clear that it wasn't going to be acceptable. And republican sentiment is only stronger now.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

nonathlon posted:

I can't see that happening. Charles put himself forward for GG of Australia and Australia apparently was very clear that it wasn't going to be acceptable. And republican sentiment is only stronger now.

This sort of thing is a lot of what I think they need to learn, when to keep out of politics and maintain an appearance of neutrality and being above the day to day political fray. If Charles had become king a couple of decades earlier I think he would already be getting negative press from trying to influence parliament.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

nonathlon posted:

Oh god, is that why Tony Abbot invented and gave him an Australian knighthood?

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
haven't had a royal die in ages *sigh*

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
It's like municipal buses, you wait 70 years and then three go at once.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mola Yam posted:

Drinking the blood of the peasantry under the light of every full moon does tend to keep one healthy alas. :(

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

King Charles the Feckless proving it takes one to know one

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!

Mola Yam posted:

I swear down one lost a fight with a shotgun the other week

Peter Falk
Sep 29, 2023
Is chucks dead yet? Ugh, Mondays.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
trick question

charles is dead until observed

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
is the current old bitch dead yet

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

Code Jockey posted:

is the current old bitch dead yet

manners!

have some respect.

that's real uppity royal old bitch, by the grace of god, rectal blight receptacle and king of the blighted isles.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Did the sun set on the British empire today

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The sun set on the British empire decades ago and never returned

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Oi! Chuck!!

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Watched the new Netflix drama about the Noncey Prince and its p good, but the actor doing Andrew plays him a little too nervous. He was so pleased with himself and his answers in the original about Pizza Express, sweating, and just chillin with Jeff in the NYC Nonce Mansion.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
i take it charlies arse has yet to commit regicide?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

staberind posted:

i take it charlies arse has yet to commit regicide?

Journalist will all still be a bit hungover from the weekend, ask again on Tuesday.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

somehow liz truss is to blame again

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
can't bust the truss

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

AlmightyBob posted:

somehow liz truss is to blame again

She just published a book

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

That one evil Damien rear end royal kid is letting his media empire know his plans.

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
Are you implying Liz Truss has the sort of head you’d find attached to a crooked monkeys paw?

Peter Falk
Sep 29, 2023
My son got me sick, the only way I will feel better is if a monarch bites the dust. Please Mr. Windsor I feel so miserable.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
R.I.P Camila, she sacrificed herself so Charles could receive her rear end transplant

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Cabal Ties posted:

Are you implying Liz Truss has the sort of head you’d find attached to a crooked monkeys paw?
Her hands are literally cursed. Just look at how Her Maj started rotting immediately after the cursed handshake

And she's already cursed Charlie, but he's younger so it takes time for the rot to set in

Plus she also touched our economy, and that's totally hosed now. What more proof does anybody need?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

dr_rat posted:

That one evil Damien rear end royal kid is letting his media empire know his plans.

I find it hard to believe there's only one.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Beatrice will win the championship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

MrQwerty posted:

Beatrice will win the championship

there's a question. who - andrew aside - is the biggest creep/mutant in the succession and how do we get them in the throne