Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

hello friends and gentleorbs! you might have noticed some strange behavior recently in our beloved subforum. spectral appearances, rattling chains, snacks going missing, that sort of thing. I don't want to scare anyone, but I think we've been the victim of a haunting . . . by not one but two malevolent presences, full of the mischief and hatred we typically associate with coupons & deals. what's more these ghosts seem to have illegally appointed themselves with IK powers, which is decidedly impertinent!

enough is enough! I'm sorry to use harsh language but ghosts are now ILLEGAL in byob, at least until they learn to behave themselves. so to any banshees, wraiths, and phantasms that may be lurking about, you are hereby asked to please exit the subforum quietly and above all QUICKLY. trouble us no more, maybe you'll find release from your eternal torment by posting in e/n or taking up a hobby or something.

thanks in advance for your cooperation!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Your coupon is futility and your deal is demise. This forum belongs to the spirits now.
Everyone please, moving forward, make sure to ONLY post while wearing a ghastly white shroud, or while transparent, or while moaning eerily and shaking shackles. Failure to comply will be punished, in this forum or the great undiscovered forums beyond the veil of death.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

biosterous

ghosts are illegal but doing crime is very byob, so

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i hope the ghosts all go back to their graves and STAY THERE

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

biosterous

i hope the ghouls tuck the ghosts in and give them a lil kiss on the forehead

gallery of sigs

he/him

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

will we be issued ghastly white shrouds or do we need to provide our own?

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
What about ghastly skeletons??

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica

your friend sk posted:

will we be issued ghastly white shrouds or do we need to provide our own?

When it's time you will know where to find your shroud

----------------

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Not too sure about this posting while wearing a shroud thing. Seems a lot like posting while wearing pants, which is very unbyob.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
On the count of three, everyone say "Ance!" and we'll have ourselves a good old fashioned say "Ance!" just like grandma warned us about

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

sb hermit

I offer my account as a sixer sacrifice to appease our new ghoul and ghost companions

Manifisto

ooooh, now I'm mad!!!

Goons Are Gifts

we gonna bust those ghosts

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

Gotta get some mood music going for this caper

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Actually bustin is really bad and dangerous, you shouldn't bust. And you should be afraid of no ghosts. I mean you should be afraid of... ghosts.

----------------

Bingo Bango

Barking Gecko posted:

Not too sure about this posting while wearing a shroud thing. Seems a lot like posting while wearing pants, which is very unbyob.

I'm posting while wearing a shroud except my shroud is a Slanket, which I think is a loophole.

Bingo Bango

I gotta be honest here folks, bustin' makes me feel just 'okay'. idk maybe i'm not doing it right?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ghouled Mango posted:

Actually bustin is really bad and dangerous, you shouldn't bust. And you should be afraid of no ghosts. I mean you should be afraid of... ghosts.

Sleepin makes me feel good, though...

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
I ain't afraid of no bed

----------------

Manifisto

Mormon Nailer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

Gotta get some mood music going for this caper

yessss

Bingo Bango posted:

I gotta be honest here folks, bustin' makes me feel just 'okay'. idk maybe i'm not doing it right?

a lot of these bustin' manuals I'm reading emphasize the importance of focusing on the ghost's experience

ty nesamdoom!

Robot Made of Meat

You can have my ghost when you pry my cold, dead . . .

Wait, that doesn't really work, does it?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I hope someone with a big loving vacuum cleaner shows up to suck up these god-forsaken ghosts and send them straight back to hell where they belong.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Robot Made of Meat

I am not personally a ghost (I am a robot, made of meat), but I understand that it may eventually be my destiny to become a ghost (made of ectoplasm). I cannot support any anti-ghost rhetoric in this or any other forum.

The illegalization of things ghostly must not be tolerated in this forum!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Manifisto

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I hope someone with a big loving vacuum cleaner shows up to suck up these god-forsaken ghosts and send them straight back to hell where they belong.

if you do it right, you can sort of suck the ghost out of the haunted location like sucking snot out of a baby's nose with one of those little bulb syringe things

rmm your compassion is very byob but this is really for the protection of the ghost, so they don't hurt themselves (or someone else)

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This just in: babies' noses haunted by snot ghosts? You'll have to see it to believe it, right here on channel 6 at 10 o'clock.

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica

Manifisto posted:

if you do it right, you can sort of suck the ghost out of the haunted location like sucking snot out of a baby's nose with one of those little bulb syringe things

rmm your compassion is very byob but this is really for the protection of the ghost, so they don't hurt themselves (or someone else)

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

This kind of hateful rhetoric is unacceptable, but I suppose so-called "mods" think of themselves as "above" things like morality or common decency. But it's fine. This kind of thing shakes out in the afterlife, and well. The only things these two tin-pot dictators will be shaking in the afterlife are CHAINS.

BYOB belongs to the undead now and in short order will be renamed "Boo-YOB" or "Boo-B," one or the other.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What if the real ghosts were the friends we made along the way?

Bingo Bango

Ok gang, I'll admit it - I am a ghost. That's right, sometimes I post in BYOB and then get distracted and do other stuff and forget to :justpost:

I ghost the posts, and for that I am sorry.

Hello! This is the ghost, Ghouled Mango. Mods may probate me but they cannot contain me. I am speaking through this frail mortal vessel to say: BYOB IS FOR GHOSTS ONLY. Please relax and chill if you are a ghost. What's your favorite funny way to haunt a bungalow? Do we smoke weed or does it pass through us? Is living a crime, and if so, is death pets? This is a ghost only zone. Thank you.

Bingo Bango fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Oct 31, 2021

Bingo Bango

wait what

Bingo Bango

Please post ghost topics please. This is the funny forum for ghosts and specters.

Ass-penny

I didn't read most of the posts but ghosts are cool and good and you can probe me if you disagree dare!

biosterous

i'm a floating metal orb and thus not (currently) a ghost, so idk if that gets me probed or not!

gallery of sigs

he/him

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I personally really respect ghosts. No need to possess me I'm an ally through and through. Please don't scare my house.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Goons Are Gifts

im going to haunt some ghosts now, come at me ghosts, COME AT ME I DARE YOU I DOUBLE DARE YOU

Goons Are Gifts

this overall empowers my rear end

alnilam

I AIN'T afraid of no ghost :haibrower:

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

I'm not a ghost but I am a stabby little guy with a stabby little knife and also I got killed a few times and came back anyway so oh no I'm actually wondering if that does qualify me as a ghost :ohdear:

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

I AIN'T afraid of no ghost :haibrower:

who ya gonna call?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

who ya gonna call?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
Wow this is not the inclusive forum that was advertised

----------------