Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Your coupon is futility and your deal is demise. This forum belongs to the spirits now.
Everyone please, moving forward, make sure to ONLY post while wearing a ghastly white shroud, or while transparent, or while moaning eerily and shaking shackles. Failure to comply will be punished, in this forum or the great undiscovered forums beyond the veil of death.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica

your friend sk posted:

will we be issued ghastly white shrouds or do we need to provide our own?

When it's time you will know where to find your shroud

----------------

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Actually bustin is really bad and dangerous, you shouldn't bust. And you should be afraid of no ghosts. I mean you should be afraid of... ghosts.

----------------

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
I ain't afraid of no bed

----------------

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica

Manifisto posted:

if you do it right, you can sort of suck the ghost out of the haunted location like sucking snot out of a baby's nose with one of those little bulb syringe things

rmm your compassion is very byob but this is really for the protection of the ghost, so they don't hurt themselves (or someone else)

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I hope someone with a big loving vacuum cleaner shows up to suck up these god-forsaken ghosts and send them straight back to hell where they belong.

This kind of hateful rhetoric is unacceptable, but I suppose so-called "mods" think of themselves as "above" things like morality or common decency. But it's fine. This kind of thing shakes out in the afterlife, and well. The only things these two tin-pot dictators will be shaking in the afterlife are CHAINS.

BYOB belongs to the undead now and in short order will be renamed "Boo-YOB" or "Boo-B," one or the other.

----------------

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
I took the O's just because it felt good. It gave me a little thrill. And then I just threw them all out the window of a moving car. That's right. They're scattered all over the interstate highway. You're never getting 'em back. And maybe next year I'll do it again. Maybe I'll take some A's-- you like that? You like that you freaky little mortal creeps? You into that Georges Perec poo poo?

You all make me sick.

----------------

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
How about the ghosts that punch your dick, hot shot

----------------

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica

Mormon Nailer posted:

What if I just tell the ghosts that I am gay

What then

May I introduce you to a friend of mine?

----------------

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Well... as a token of good faith

----------------

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
It signifies that I am a pal.

----------------

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Come... take my hand... my slimy hand...

----------------

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Join us... come join us... please come into the wing pit...

----------------

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Yes, I am a load bearing ghost. If you probate me or ban me, well, don't say you weren't warned of the potential consequences.

----------------

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Hm, just tried to perma the mods but it didn't work? Weird, usually ghosts can do that on Halloween. Hold on, pinging the ghost of Radium about this.

----------------

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Ew, that sounds-- wait, what's crossing the streams exactly? What does this entail? This feels horrible! Mods??

MODS???????

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

----------------

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Halloween may be over, but today is All Saints' Day. Did I forget to mention that I'm a saint as well? I am. I'm the saint of LURKING and you may banish me all you like, I'll still be here, watching, reading the posts, laughing at them! Lurkers never die! They never die!!!!

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
In fact, behold our final ritual-- repeated acts of Thread Necromancy. Catch me if you can, mods!!!

----------------