Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

i say swears online posted:

does he think the house and senate are different branches of government

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Still time to give everyone that $600, I mean it couldn't hurt

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
I never understood why the libs thought that getting Trump impeached twice was this huge win. Like, why does it matter if they didn't lead to a conviction or at least a resignation?

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Is it just me or did he age like 20 years in the past five

Hillary cut off his Adrenochrome

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
I'm writing in Orbmom

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

DoubleDonut posted:

is this just mocking us or is there some means-tested-to-poo poo plan I forgot about

https://www.ed.gov/content/how-qualify-public-service-loan-forgiveness

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Gunshow Poophole posted:

is there going tobe anyone alive left to vote by time 2022 rolls around

Well they're not gonna get aborted

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Imagine thinking that there will still be elections after 24

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Just so I'm clear: the four committees that Joe Manchin is on, they can remove him from those, yes? Or at least threaten to do that? And they're just...not?

The democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
He puts the rat in Democrat

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Trying to run on protecting abortion rights while being in a position to protect abortion rights but not doing so seems like a tricky proposition, but I sure wouldn't be surprised if they tried

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Laterite posted:

hey, anyone know the dems chances in 2022?

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Absolutely psychotic

E: on the other hand, that's gonna be a banger of a Chapo episode

smug jeebus has issued a correction as of 20:06 on Dec 8, 2021

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Watching Hillary get owned again would be very, very funny

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Can we speed this election up? I'm tired of waiting for the Democrats to get destroyed

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Hold up now, it's also used to launder corruption

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Hey you all remember when Barack Obama got 4.5 million fewer votes in 2012 than he did in 2008? Must have been one of those 'Black Swan' events that rarely ever happen, so don't worry Dems, just stay the course.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
I hope every 'bluenomatterwho' clown shoe who defended this gets boneitis

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

etalian posted:

I like how Dems equate keeping them alive as a joke opposition party is "saving democracy"

Aren't these the same people who sued to get other options off the ballot like the Green party in multiple states?

Yes, I live in one. Another thing that got memory-holed was the video a whole bunch of lib celebs made begging the electoral college to vote against Trump. Definitely a party that takes democracy seriously.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

burnishedfume posted:

I'm honestly kinda surprised Harris is only 1% less popular among Republicans, I thought she was the (slightly) greater Satan to them

E: then again it might be a "I want them to run the worst candidate possible so my guy wins" thing

She's a cop

Also why isn't Marianne up there

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Hillary is going to get destroyed in 2024

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Iridium posted:

not that i want to defend the hill but you should read the article. in spite of the headline it's incredibly anti-Hillary.
Does it say that Hillary choking again would be howlingly funny

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The funniest thing would be if Republicans campaign on the fact that Biden stiffed the people on their checks.

Hell, I'll be disappointed if they don't

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
It's a good thing that Joe knows how to reach across the aisle and win over a few republicans to get these bills passed

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Why would anyone even bother asking him this? Do they just not learn or what?

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/WaitingOnBiden/status/1471827518285967362

The democrats are going to get absolutely wiped the hosed out in 2022, like holy poo poo how is this even loving real

Honestly, scroll through this without having a stroke I dare you

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21096471-21-02311-f

smug jeebus has issued a correction as of 00:09 on Dec 19, 2021

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Oh come on this isn't even close to a loss meme.
Just wait a year

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
The episode with the monkey was kinda funny

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
How stupid do you have to be to get dunked on by John Chait

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Andy Jackson is rolling in his grave rn

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Mind_Taker posted:

if only there were some way to add new judges to the court to change its political composition
The Parlimentarian would look up from her Candy Crush game, shake her head no, and that would be the end of it

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

VitalSigns posted:

She was also really obnoxious because she had a record of terrible stuff too and her defense for it was either a bunch of big word debate-lord sophistry or a stern lecture or whatever, but that kind of thing does actually appeal to some people, and some other people are willing to get over it because again she did occasionally do a good thing even while opposing better things.
The media launders failure as 'experience'

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
The democrats are going to suffer a mild loss in 22

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

B.F. Pinkerton posted:

It just depends on how you define power, really. The President controls the largest nuclear arsenal on the planet, the richest country in the history of the planet, one of the most highly-funded militaries on the planet (although how that money is actually spent is loving silly as hell), and has the ability to throw the weight of the country around at the flick of a finger (Trump was an excellent example of this - something as simple as a tweet would blow up into some massive diplomatic spectacle), all of which support the idea that he's powerful. But in regards to actually governing they're weak as gently caress in most aspects, really only being able to 'influence' the rest of the government and guide the country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyepHTCNwsA

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Has anyone seen or heard from Kamala since she contracted dementia from Joe last week? Sure would be a shame if this had something to do with the Dems getting destroyed later this year!

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Still can't believe that's actually his name

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

papersack posted:

nothing for her (it'll be nothing).

Inshallah

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
What are the odds that they don't even try to seat a new Justice so that they can run on it? (and get destroyed)

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Fame Douglas posted:

They're not that dumb. But with how old the Senate is, there's always a chance they won't have a full complement in a few months.

Quoting this so I can throw it back at you in nine months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

I need to get on that grift

You need to be a war criminal first