Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

How could Biden actually alienate the people who voted him into office any harder? Like if he was trying to do it, would his behavior look different than it does?

Listen here, Jack.

challenges you to a pushup contest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The Democrats are going to get destroyed.

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1498678515276865538

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

“Where’s the offramp?”

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
It’s true that “schlonged” isn’t actually political jargon for “beaten badly”, but that’s how almost all of the criticism of DJT went throughout the campaign.

Oh no! Trump said something impolite! Truly he is the worst candidate on the debate stage!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Democrats deliver

congress to the Republicans

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Zvahl posted:

he will but whether 2024 is another failed senate run or another failed presidential run should be fun to guess

As if it’s not going to be Joe/Kamala.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it'd be funny, but he wouldn't get through the primary. the dnc can arbitrarily declare a victor at any time for any reason.

Yeah, but what makes you think that they would?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
“Now” is doing a lot of work.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

inability to spell alabamian in the age of spellcheck - authenticity confirmed

Roll Tide

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Samuel told all the words of the Lᴏʀᴅ to the people who were asking him for a king.

He said, “This is what the king who will reign over you will do: He will take your sons and make them serve with his chariots and horses, and they will run in front of his chariots.

“Some he will assign to be commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and others to plow his ground and reap his harvest, and still others to make weapons of war and equipment for his chariots.

“He will take your daughters to be perfumers and cooks and bakers.

“He will take the best of your fields and vineyards and olive groves and give them to his attendants.

“He will take a tenth of your grain and of your vintage and give it to his officials and attendants.

“Your menservants and maidservants and the best of your cattle and donkeys he will take for his own use.

“He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves.

When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, and the Lᴏʀᴅ will not answer you in that day."

But the people refused to listen to Samuel. “No!” they said. “We want a king over us. Then we will be like all the other nations, with a king to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles.”

When Samuel heard all that the people said, he repeated it before the LORD.

The Lᴏʀᴅ answered, “Listen to them and give them a king.” Then Samuel said to the men of Israel, “Everyone go back to his town.”

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

I hope that lots of them go maskless in the White House.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

empty whippet box posted:

I guarantee it's not lmao

Nah.

Going unmasked in the White House is the one policy that the left, right, and center can agree on. :v:

quote:

Face masks will be available when entering the White House complex for those who choose to wear them.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/visit/

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

bedpan posted:

I hope biden goes out like budd dwyer

Budd Dwyer took a bullet to ensure that his wife would be financially secure.

He was more of a man than Joe Biden will ever be.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I have no trial experience, but if appointed as a judge, I will rule those noncompetes invalid and unenforceable as contrary to public policy

The Democrats won’t do this because they actually love screwing the public in the service of corporations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
What are Democrats worried about?

Surely decorum will prevent the party in power from taking action on even grave and public crimes.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Weka posted:

I looked this up and apparently it's a religion founded by Yakub?!

That’s not the real Rael logo.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

captainbananas posted:

But the smartest president in US history is probably Nixon. Too bad intelligence is not very well coupled to morals/integrity.

So intelligent that he commit crimes to influence an election that he was going to win anyway.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Hunter is like Nic Cage’s brother in Lord of War.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1155305122911723526

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The DNC should just start trafficking drugs and other contraband.

The profit don’t lie. :nsa:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
beeg structural 🐍

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Nq3RG8b84

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

sexpig by night posted:

like using a DNA test to 'prove' your minority status is fraught both scientifically and culturally but to get a result of 'actually you're whiter than even other white people' and go 'see? I was right' is some true sociopath poo poo.

And how narcissistic is it to not listen to people telling her that it was a bad idea or surrounding herself entirely with yass women so that there was no one who would raise concern?

It’s not like the Something Awful forums where the only person who can stop that bad post before submission is the poster themself.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Her papaw had high cheekbones of the Indians.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Oh her family has a whole collection.

They hid the skull of Sultan Mkwawa for most of the first half of the twentieth century.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
“You’ve got more questions? Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for menthols or not, then you ain’t black.”

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Antonymous posted:

he knew the grift was good

This is in contrast to his recipe for grits, which was bad.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

lmao what

There are thirty books published under her name, but then again, Good Reads might be unreliable on this point because it doesn’t list Pow Wow Chow and does list Lesbian Tales Volume Two.

Platystemon has issued a correction as of 03:02 on Apr 30, 2022

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

quote:

Pow Wow Chow Original 1984 Spiral Bound! Not a later edition! FREE SHIP!

Be wary that there are other editions out there. This is the original, the one that is sought after.
And, yes, it includes the heralded recipe for Crab with Tomato Mayo.

This specific book is sold as-is. It has some stains: see pics for examples. All pages are intact, and binding is in good shape.

eBay seller knows what motivates us.

Seriously, though, why was a research associate at the Population Research Center of the University of Texas at Austin publishing stolen recipes?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Antonymous posted:

I'm white but I don't look especially white and my name is not a anglo christian name so every week I have someone ask me where I'm from

"wisconsin"

where are your parents from tho

"wisconsin"

no like where are their parents from

"wisconsin as well"

no like what ethnicity are you

"I'm half german, and some other kinds of european, like most people from Wisconsin"

anyway idk wtf they want me to say. I'm thinking I'm just going to say gently caress it and go full dolezal

“I’m caucasian.”

“Like, literally from the Caucasus Mountains.”

“I’m a distant relation to the Kardashians.”

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

ex post facho posted:

https://twitter.com/jasonintrator/s...ingawful.com%2F

*listlessly* oh no, the democrats should maybe do something about this, etc.

I’m giving this three Pinocchios.

They can’t control both houses of the Nebraska legislature. It only has one house.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Oh wow one of her ancestors

checks notes

sometime around 1750 may have been a Native American.

Did I get that right?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The Democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1520598412210544642

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

remember it's ageist and ableist to find an obviously demented old fleshpuppet repulsive

just a stutter, bro

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
It’s a result that the Democrats want so that they can fundraise off of it.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Politifact should give him a mulligan on that, because if SCOTUS rules that women do not have such constitutional rights, the premise of the question is false.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

a fatguy baldspot posted:

lmao they did it. they did the one thing that could make democrats not get destroyed. the mad lads

You mean the one thing that could destroy the Democrats faster than they are already collapsing.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/CromartieMd/status/1521313094286249984

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Hrm it's funny how any topic in the current zeitgeist seems to be hurting the Democrats' chances.

Common factor identified: Democrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Democrats and the filibuster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvhQu0bUUMI