Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
John Brandon should make giving every american man, woman and child a gaming computer his program. A great job program if the components are american made, the sudden need for a bunch of computer fixers would also help a lot of people find jobs and it would guarantee the dems a victory in the next election. Of course i have no doubt they'd gently caress it up by having asinine rules like only giving 32gb of ram to minority business owners over 35 living in towns with a z in the name but hey.

January 6 Survivor has issued a correction as of 16:45 on Jul 26, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
one of my big life regrets is not having placed a huge bet on Trump not only getting the nomination but also winning all the way back in like 2015 when the odds were like a thousand to 1

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

bedpan posted:

no idea where he grab the number 8,000 from. was it mentioned on TV once?

Hunter Brandon's daily crack budget

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
Cops might lose "we stopped that car and shot the driver because we thought he had a jazz cigarette on him" one day* but in exchange they are gaining "we stopped that car and shot the driver because he might have a high powered weapon of war" and "we stopped that car and shot the driver because we thought he might have had lgbtq grooming material on him"

* yeah no actually

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

ex post facho posted:

"no way this could backfire," says party already talking like a deal is done

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday...me-to-fruition/

Like the football gag from Peanuts, except Lucy doesn't even have to pull away the football and Charlie Brown just loving eats poo poo on his own

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
tom clancy scenario : a PLA agent disguised as a taiwanese soldier ends up killing Pelosi. Using the ensuing riots as a pretext, China lands troops in Taiwan to "restore order" and the US is powerless to stop them.

*does a rail of coke*

oh gently caress I'm getting ideas for Ukraine too now

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

Srice posted:

Also unless proven otherwise I am gonna assume that a bunch of innocent people also got murked in the process of getting that guy

I looked it up and assuming any of the information is trustworthy (big lol) they used one of those bladed missiles. Doesn't guarantee anyone else wasn't hurt but it does make it more likely.

weeb rear end drone studyin' the blade bullshit

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

I really appreciate that you went with a discreet theme of colors for that post

Green, Gray and backs the Blue

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
Asking as a foreigner but which side will pay more for mercenary work?

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

Willa Rogers posted:

* Creating media that reaches people in their language of choice — including Spanglish — and for different social platforms.

"Voting para the democratico incubent abuelito José Robinetto Bidenez es muy important for democracia in this country"

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
Biden saw that a one term president with a most likely stolen election easily coasted on to a second term by sending some planes into two towers and decided to sacrifice a bridge in Baltimore.

Tragic but never expected genocide Joe to do any different

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

Ytlaya posted:

This is BIDEN though. We haven't heard from Biden yet.

And for the last time, no - Biden and BIDEN are not necessarily the same person. They may technically share the same body, but this doesn't mean they're the same person/personality.

This is how they're going to fool us in the election, so I want to make sure people are paying attention. BIDEN may say that he's going to cut funding to Israel (and he may even say it in red text!), but then Biden will increase the funding.

when you think about it, American politics are kind of like Umineko no Naku Koro ni, in that I I had a very vague idea of what was going on 15 years ago when I watched the anime, never quite got it and only remember it looked bad because it was animated by studio Deen.

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

In Training posted:

The lib Jan 6th will be funny

Night of the Short Dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
I just saw that movie and it's going to be another stone in my monument to hating liberals