Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

The republicans will have a super majority in the house, senate, and enough at the state level to call a constitutional convention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Fame Douglas posted:

She did win a huge majority of votes, just in the wrong states. She can't have been that unpopular.

She should have campaigned in the right states then and told them how she would improve their lives. But that's democrat hubris for you and why they will get destroyed again in 2022.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

The dems talk about how the new deal was the of the greatest things the USA has done and ended up being wildly popular but for some reason we can't do those same things now.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

lol at donating to a politician in 2022

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

etalian posted:

I want a Kamala/Clinton ticket in 2024 .

It's their turn!

Hillary has far too much ego to relegate herself to veep. President or nothing for her (it'll be nothing).

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

With today's vaccine fuckup by the admin, I am even more excited for the dems to get destroyed in 2022

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lf had way way more white noise than people remember

just like bernie bros

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

smug jeebus posted:

The Democrats are going to get destroyed 24/7

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

ex post facho posted:

boy can't wait to revisit this tweet in *checks notes* 7 months

https://twitter.com/Garbagestyleman...ingawful.com%2F

lol at president burden. real freudian slip there

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

what's the diesel crisis

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

FDR signed over 3700 lol

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

It wouldn't have changed anything. Biden absolutely would have put another conservative on the bench in the name of :decorum:

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

That scenario would just be a repeat of the last two years. Libs will keep their cognitive dissonance and saying just a few more senators this time will fix it.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

icantfindaname posted:

There are political consultants whose turn it is to be hired, so they gotta run with whatever they cook up

Biden literally coined ultra maga lol

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

I'm voting for mushrooms and raising taxes

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

ex post facho posted:

uhhhh different states different laws etc but this is a God awful thing to happen if it's anything like TABOR (Taxpayers Bill of Rights) in Colorado, it will completely gently caress the state's ability to respond to budget crises

your surplus check will also be something like $20 lmao

We got like 700 or 800 from TABOR.

Or maybe that was the trump bucks. I don't remember.

Edit 2: it was tabor

papersack has issued a correction as of 02:59 on Oct 28, 2022

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

It's literally in the picture dave

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Dukberry posted:

"I can't stress enough how important it is that you vote for Ron DeSantis (D). This is our last chance to save America and protect abortion" - Hillary Clintong, November 2024

that but liz cheney

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

a new study bible! posted:

the day after Trump got elected people were walking around my work crying in the morning. it was like someone died.

yeah, democracy died!

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

The Pussy Boss posted:

I never want to hear about Beto again

They will probably give him a show on MSNBC or something though

Beto starts his 2024 campaign tomorrow.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

lol you freaking doomers

isn't it obvious yet???

DEMS ARE GOING TO KEEP THE HOUSE

:hmbol:

always bet against cspam. also can't wait for two (more) years of nothing getting done and things falling into an even worse state of affairs.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

you can be right and still insufferable. Usually goes hand in hand.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Taylor Swift is very competent with her brand and business. She's not going to gently caress it up endorsing Biden. She has literally nothing to gain from it and everything to lose.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

ex post facho posted:

it is important to remember that polls aren't real. but they are funny.

I haven't heard a peep from the Blue Texas! crowd this cycle. They know there's not a chance in hell.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

it's fun to remember things, since biden can't

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

Do they not realize that Trump leading by two points is a disaster?

Biden always looks like the sun is shining his eyes but we all know he's sun downing.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Thought that was a giant bong on the table

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Doktor Avalanche posted:

i will never get tired of the zuck story where he asked xi jinping to name his child
complete weirdo

Classic CSPAMer