Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

does he think the house and senate are different branches of government

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

very possible she gets dumped in the primaries. no natural base, low favorables. michelle would beat her 96% to 4%

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol a pete butt vs copmala primary would be hilarious to see who could be more off-putting

primary voters in 2020 overwhelmingly chose the more human candidates (joe and bernie) over the reptilians. pete and kam aren't going to find charisma anytime soon; there's a real opportunity for Literally Anyone Else to come in and steal the thunder

edit but i do want to see kamala in a variety of south carolina churches on the campaign trail

i say swears online has issued a correction as of 22:23 on Nov 28, 2021

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

these replies are fantastic lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

wtf u doin chuck. don't do this to me

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I hope to outlive the united states but not elizabeth II

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

BraveUlysses posted:

only if kamala and nancy does it too because holy poo poo lol if they dont

wow, president A. blinken!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

in like june of last year i paid $1.18/gal

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

FistEnergy posted:

holy poo poo the democrats are intentionally tanking 2022 and 2024 :psyduck:

like you never seen a team shoot for draft picks before

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/abigailmarone/status/1466540227145584642

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

with this many rebuilding years in a row they're bound to nail it in '22!

look every college coach should get at least 52 years to recruit the roster he wants

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

"The democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022", says increasingly confident man for eighth time this year

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

Pete loses the LGBT vote because Trump makes a mid 80s pop culture reference and Pete reveals he doesn't have a favorite Streisand album

lol unironically ask trump and pete about david byrne and see who gives a better answer

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Fitzy Fitz posted:

can you imagine the fallout if they revealed that they can actually accomplish things?

remember when we accidentally got checks

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol that more self-described liberals than moderates like joe

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

the polls being wrong is absolutely going to happen, but polls being wrong in favor of the democrats would get me. I'd toxx on having a good amount of A/A+ pollsters have large positive dem margins going in to election day and the democrats eating poo poo

it's in the realm of possibility. we're maybe in a new era of high turnout, but it could easily collapse on the R side with no trump on the ballot. it's unlikely, but who knows. if my student loan interest gets jacked up i personally may not even bring myself to vote for my (decent) congressman so D turnout could be iffy as well

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

they have ballot access problems here. usually i only get to vote for the greens in the statewide and national races

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mastershakeman posted:

One of my favorite primary moments was hideous Iowans gasping in shock when Marianne said she was 66 and on Medicare just like them

dark psychic skincare routine

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

what loving bill???

"congress hereby would pat biden on the back for using regular executive authority"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

I guess they're already the underdogs but is there like a legal way to make a bet they'll lose and what are the current odds looking like?

welcome, brother

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh my god that second tweet should be grounds for execution

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

RC Cola posted:

What if Biden raises interest rates on student loans by 10% across the board? Maybe that'll help the economy and stop these young people from complaining

a 16.8% rate would start accruing more interest than I gross in a year. I would become a terrorist lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

my favorite thing about afghanistan is the UK enabling the suicide bomber at the airport gate

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it really is amazing that the turning point in public perception for this administration is the one good thing that's happened in thirty years

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Fame Douglas posted:

Very cool that everything is a culture war now.

astronaut shooting astronaut dot jay peg

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

if you want to see something 2-4 times the weight it was 20 years ago, call my ex-wife!!!!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Excelzior posted:

Joe Biden in a debate, staring at his hand quizzically...in sharpie, "Not Penny's Boat"

he has to press a button every ninety minutes or else student loans are eliminated

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol i've never made enough money for payments to kick in :smugdon:

this year i'm not sure i'll hit the standard deduction

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ex post facho posted:

"hey yall let's just draw ourselves out of a congressional seat" :cripes:

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/stat...ingawful.com%2F

i don't like tight gerrymanders, a wave election could wipe everyone out if they're all drawn into a supposed 55-45 district

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i heard after the economic crash in feb/march 2020, trump suggested seizing the means of production from the capitalist parasites and setting up a new system founded on human dignity, a new shining beacon of humanity and progress led by workers, but mark meadows pooh-pooh'd it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmfao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Laterite posted:

oh the weather outside is frightful
but the fire is so delightful
and since we've no place to go
the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
The democrats will lose in twenty-two

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

twitter is the de facto method of communication between elected officials and the public, imo there is a slam dunk case for outright nationalization

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

*printout of happycat falls out of cardboard box during discovery*

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

really queer Christmas posted:

Appealing the decision after a jury member is found to post in dnd.

*In jury selection*

does the phrase "chapo check" mean anything to you?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Also 2010, the year the crazies went nuts because a black man was President. No young person today in 2021 can understand how truly insane 2010 was. It was all these people coming out of the woodwork for no reason other than Obama bad. And those people were fuckin sane compared to the new faces of the Republican party today. I'd drink 2010 out of an old shoe, compared to what 2022 is gonna be

i tuned into glenn beck's radio show the day after the election and it was a morning zoo whirlwind of mocking people like russ feingold. then russ lost by a larger margin in 2016 against literally the dumbest man in congress, dumber than louie gohmert

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

As much as I hate to admit it, and I really don't want to see it happen. But Michelle Obama could easily win 2024.

not even close. ghwb '88 numbers. she knows it too. fully insulated from anything that has gone wrong since 2017

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

MonsieurChoc posted:

I was born in January 1988. I couldn't loving tell you who was the best President of my lifetime: they were all loving monsters who should be sent to The Hague.

no there must be a clear gradient that is argued over continually. is clinton's second term more insidious than hw's first? we will find out itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

spacemang_spliff posted:

the vast, vast majority of student debt is to the federal government, something like 90%

what about all the Navient jobs