Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bingo Bango

Hey orbs (spirit orbs)!

Here's a thread for us ghosts to talk about when we died and how we died! Do you miss anything about your time? Do you haunt anybody interesting? Let's chill and post!

I was eaten by a horse in 1840. It ate my mango-meat and then trampled on the rind. I miss chimney sweeps, you don't see those around too much these days. Well, peace! (rest in peace that is :liara:)

xoxo
Ghouled Mango

(ghosts are allow to sign their posts fyi)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i heard pompeii was nice at this time of year and took a vacation. took a boat ride there and then tripped over a lava rock and bam now i'm haunting a brothel.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ass-penny

I was the guy who died in Pompeii and was forever frozen in time jerking off, AMA

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
hoisted by my own pitard OP. yes, that historical pitard

:shrug:

biosterous

rear end-penny posted:

I was the guy who died in Pompeii and was forever frozen in time jerking off, AMA

can you manifest a dragon

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I could probably manifest a dragon but I won't out of cowardice

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Epic Prison Guy

i was killed by the first xenomorph taht got back to earth. i was working for ama-I mean "THE COMPANY" when we opened the box containing it. At the the time (2275, but remember, time is merely a process that maybe unique to use as humans entirely which is how I've died despite posting inthe past) I was getting 3 dollars and 37 cents an hour. I barely survived the initial attack and when I tried to request off work as a result of the massive slashing hemmorhage, my manager said I wouldn't be able to use my health insurance to cover 15% of the bill. Bled out right there. I haunt an amazon I MEAN A COMPANY WAREHOUSE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
I got the syphilis

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!